Hank and Jebus hurt/comfort headcanons

Requested on Tumblr

Hank:

-He probably wouldn't understand you are feeling down at first, and even when he does it's hard for him to figure out how to properly help you out, so excuse them if they seem like they don't care at first.

-The impression could also be due to the fact that he always makes sure whether you prefer being alone or not, which is often done by staying outside of your room and peeking his head through the door frame every few minutes to see how things are going.

-bro expects you to give him signals he doesn't understand /j

-Once he gets that he is needed though, Hank rushes in like he was paid for it to bring anything that could make you feel even a little bit better. Cuddles, emotional support, someone's corpse, bubble wrap, he'll dig through hell and beyond to get it.

-And yes, his first reflex is to ask who's fault it is that you are sad so that he can tear them to shreds. He sometimes has trouble understanding that the blame can't always be attributed to a single person in tough situations.

-Hank is always very careful not to overwhelm you with their attempts at comfort, so it's always very soft during these times, often with them either holding or watching over you, whispering any word of comfort they can think of, showing you something you like, even just standing in the same room. Anything that could make you feel even a little bettter.

-Even though Hank isn't physically affectionate, he'd of course be willing to do anything for you.

-So congratulations! You now have the power to make the most monsterously murderous man in what is left of the world do anything you desire with the move of a finger!

-If you're feeling physically unwell, he could bring you to Doc or any other S.Q medic, but he honestly prefers to take care of you himself if they can help it. He has a surprising amount of medical knowledge from constantly needing it.

-Hank gets so damn happy when you start feeling better. Even a tiny grin or chuckle will immediately have him happy stimming and doing whatever got that reaction over and over again in hopes of getting it again.

Jebus:

-As mentioned in a previous oneshot, this mf has a damn sad partner detector. Seriously, you don't know how he always seems to sense your need for comfort from the other side of Nevada.

-That doesn't matter much though, because even at the other side of Nevada he'll make sure to listen to his strange sixth sense and join you as soon as possible.

-He may try to hide the fact that he is extremely worried about you (he kind of always is, actually) but all it takes would be one question about it for the mask to fall off. He just can't say no to that pretty face of yours.

-Don't get your hopes up about using the keystone fragment though, he would NOT let you manipulate it...not for more than a few minutes at least.

-(The five minutes of you using the halo are marked by the most loving look anyone has ever seen on this man. Often times he wonders how he got the privilege to spend his life with someone as wonderful as you.)

-Once he gets his powers back, best believe he will do some magic tricks to cheer you up. It's very mesmerizing to see the dissonance energy in such a slow and calm manner, especially when he sneaks in little compliments and soft affirmations withing the visual effects. (Your look of surprise when "I love you" appeared within the magic particles still makes his heart stutter when he thinks about it.)

-You...honestly thought he would have better advice when you two settle down to talk about it (if you want to of course, he would never force you to do something you're uncomfortable with). But hey, it's the thought that counts, and he even prepares you a drink and some snacks!

-Do you like science? Do you like random sciency facts? Well you're in luck, because Jebus has all the random sciency facts! He can go on for hours explaining the funky things he knows if it's for you!

-Jebus is, as to not be too unpolite, rather an asshole most of the time. He's aware of this, it's why he takes extra care in reassuring you, keeping you close with his raspy voice whispering every loving affirmation he knows. He treats you like damn royalty, even more than usual.

-You are truly important to him. He once thought of the nickname "my Nevada" for you because just like the state, he feels the duty to protect you. Except this time it is possible.