"But when the mission was planned... there was no indication of a special grade!" Ijichi stutters, his hand shaking against his mouth as he thinks back to the possibilities.

"What a pain finding the culprit. Maybe I should just kill all of the higher-ups!" Gojo exclaims, finally turning his attention to the man in front of him.

"You're being emotional for once!" A feminine voice sounded, and both men turned to see Jujutsu High's doctor entering the room. Fully equipped with her uniform and gloves. "You really had a soft spot for them, huh?"

"Sure, I'm a nice guy who looks out for his students," Gojo decides to speak highly of himself.

Shoko Ieri, the doctor, twirls her brunette hair around her fingers, her eyes falling on the violently shaking man that stood in front of Gojo.

"Don't pick on Ijichi too much, he's caught in the middle of us and the higher-ups," Ieri tells Gojo, sending a fiery blush crashing into Ijichi's sunken cheeks.

"I don't care about his hardships!" Gojo tells the girl, who nods idly.

Her hand then clutches around the first bed's blanket, excitement filling her at finally being able to look at one of her projects. "So this is... Sukuna's vessel!"

The blanket was thrown off half of Itadori's body, revealing his pale, peaceful face and upper torso. Gojo felt the frown on his face deepens more at the physical look of the body.

"I can dissect him any way I want, right?" She asks, and Gojo peels his eyes off of the dead student to look at Ieri.

"You better make it worth it." He warns her, and she makes direct eye contact with his black blindfold.

"Who do you think I am?" She sighs.

She then begins making her way over to the other bed, pulling up her gloves further as she anticipates the physical look of Tengoku's heir.

"Wait. Change the gloves." Gojo instructs her, holding (Y/N)'s status as a Tengoku high in his mind. Ieri eyes him, before nodding.

"I guess I should, huh?" She mumbles, annoyed by the extra step.

Gojo sounded like it was a respect thing, but really he was holding off on seeing the girl's body. Especially from the resemblance she had to Yuriko and the emotions that would flood the three at seeing such a negatively recognisable scene.

As Ieri's newly gloved fingers clasp around the blanket, Gojo's face tenses. His hands clutch onto the bench he sat on tighter, jaw clenching as he waits to get a look at (Y/N)'s body.

"And this... Is the Tengoku heir-"

The blanket was thrown off, and a sharp gasp spits from Ieri's throat. Ijichi looked away at the identical appearance of the lifeless face, but Gojo couldn't bare to waste a second of his last chance to see the girl.

"It's not her," Gojo tells Ieri, who had stumbled away from (Y/N)'s body.

The sunken cheeks, the pale skin, the cold body. It was all too familiar. Gojo knew that, but there was also something new about it. New in the fact that this was an important woman, someone he had failed to protect.

The only thing keeping him from bursting into tears was the resting smile on her face, even if the light of it had gone far away.

"They look so similar..." Ijichi mumbles, his mind picturing the embracing warmth of Yuriko Kenage.

"Stop." Gojo hisses.

"But-"

"It's. Not. Her." Gojo repeats, his eyes now glaring at the brunette woman.