Inside the pot

"Sir please, please don't stop here-"

"What has happened to him?" Lumine asked hestitantly.

"Oh Miss Traveller! Please convince him to-" The feetus was cut off with Childe's childish scream...

"Ojou-chan!! Is that you! Ahhhh come here give me a hug~"

Yup he was totally drunk!

"What has happened to him?" Lumine asked one of them.

Lumine came to know that it was the 10 year anniversary of The Northland Bank and so, the workers organised a big party in the Liuli Pavillion and Childe got a bit carried away with the fun and had too much to drink.

And the rest is clear to Lumine....

"You both leave I will take care from here on"

The fatui were hesitant at first but Lumine has always got a way to sort things out.

As she was bidding them farewell, Childe kept on blabbering, on the ground.

"Childe get up! Here, they are gone.. now get up from the floor!"

Lumine was already carrying Paimon and now, another baby is on her head!

"Ojou-chan~ hehe *hic* How r u? *hic" how nice to run into u here! *hic*"

How in the world will I handle him!? He is even worse than Paimon!

"Here sit here and-"

Lumine was cut off when Childe hugged her.

"Childe! What r u doing?! Stop acting and stand up!"

This was to no effort because he was already drooling on her shoulders.

With much difficulty, Lumine brought him inside and laid down Paimon in her room and proceeded to take him to her personal room.

As soon as she was going to lay him down, he suddenly pinned her to the bed. She was defenseless under him and also taken back by surprise.

"Ojou-chan, I-"

Childe kept on bringing his face near hers until their faces almost touched. Their distance from each other's face was negligable enough to notice...

What is he doing?! Why is he soo close to me!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like this part and please don't hesitate to write any thing. It will help me improve ❤️.
Credits to the rightful owner of the characters.