Part 10

Ha peng, "I'll find a job after we come back from honeymoon trip".

Zanilia, "honeymoon trip?"

GA peng gave the envelope to Zanilia and said, "it's our honeymoon tickets for Europe".

Zanilia, "wow", she opened the envelope and said, "it's for 30 days".

Ha peng, "yes, I want to fully enjoy and see full Europe with you".

Zanilia, "OK".

Ha peng, "OK, now give me a cheque of 15 lakh (Rs.)"

Zanilia, "Ha peng! You can take to honeymoon at least with your money".

Ha peng, "now I don't have... After I get a job, I'll return this money to you".

Zanilia, "OK".

Ha peng smiles and said, "thanks sweetheart".

----

At night, Yibo was watching his laptop.

He saw someone has posted Zanilia's wedding photos and honeymoon trip tickets. Yibo harshly closed the laptop.

Just then Zhan came inside. He saw Yibo closing the laptop harshly.

Zhan asked, "Yibo! Is everything alright?"

Yibo, "none of your business.. And I'm fine.. Go to sleep". Yibo kept the laptop at the side and closed his eyes.

Zhan shrugged his shoulders and laid on the sofa to sleep.

Yibo, "because of you dad is angry with me".

Zhan, "huh?"

Yibo, "he thinks, I don't treat you nicely".

Zhan, "so?"

Yibo, "I.. I'll try to not talk in the same tone from now on".

Zhan, "promise?"

Yibo, "I uh... I.. Promise...you'll leave here after few months. Make sure that Dad doesn't know about this".

Zhan, "OK.. I won't let him know".

Yibo, "after you are free from this relationship, you can marry the one you love".

Zhan, "you don't have to worry about this", saying this Zhan closed his eyes.

Yibo switched off the lamp. Yibo silently. He was feeling heartbroken seeing Zanilia's wedding photos.

In the morning, Yibo was having high fever again.

Zhan went to talk with Qiren.

Qiren, "I don't know what has happened to him? He has taken depression again... What could have happened?"

Zhan, "I don't know Dad, yesterday I saw him harshly closing the laptop. Might be he saw something that he shouldn't have".

Qiren, "hmm.. But what?"

Zhan went back to Yibo's room. Yibo was not in the room. Zhan opened Yibo's laptop and saw Zanilia's wedding and honeymoon trip tickets photos.

Zhan went back to inform Qiren.

Qiren, "what? She has re-married and Yibo saw her photos?"

Zhan, "yes dad".

Qiren went out of the room. He went towards his study room. He told the maid to call Cici.

After sometime, Cici came there.

Cici, "yes brother wang?"

Qiren, "your daughter has re-married and Yibo has seen her photos due to which he is depressed now.... Why didn't you told us about this?"