𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐍

(SKIPPING THAT ONE PART WHERE THEY CONVERSE ABOUT ANGELOS FEELS N SHIT)

Footsteps ripped through crisp summer air as two blondes advanced their way to a prison.

The shorter blonde had offered for you to join him on his quest to seize the Italian mafia, of course, you agreed. Ever since you've lived in America, it's been deathly boring. You've been counting and tracking the hours and minutes before your trip, it was tiring being hot and not doing anything.

Once again, you were slapped out of your thoughts when the small pink man tapped you on the shoulder.

"You sure you wanna do this?" The Giovanna quizzed, confused and concerned for your well being.

"Definitely, little man" you answered, nodding your head in affirmation, looking down at him. "Little man?" Giorno mused, quirking an eyebrow.

"I mean, you are a little man, Giorno." You shrugged, grinning and showcasing your golden grit; it glimmered in the early morning sun.

In response, the smaller blonde scoffed playfully, looking in the opposite direction, not wanting to show his mildly red face

Cutting the chit chat, the two of you walked in the entrance of the prison, where they had a yellow plate. They explained to put anything you own in the platter, both of you complied, placing your wore, pink teddy hesitatingly on the plate. You bit your glossed over lips, not wanting to give up your pookie.

After you both placed your belongings in the plate, you advanced to the next cell room. A few officers armed with shotguns stationed at corners, a ginger woman waiting next to one.

The sandy haired woman started monologging about rules and how she was going to pat you both down throughout her speech. You nodded along, not really listening.

She made her way towards you first, feeling up your toned arms bit by bit. Her hands wandered up to your neck, to your chest. Her face then flushed only a bit red, now realizing what she was getting into. She breezed past your, waist, your hips, and your long legs. She explained rules on the way.

She then moved unto Giorno, skipping past the same procedure she preformed on yourself. She approved of both of you, leading you towards a locked metal door with a teensy window.

The lady explained that there was no giving or receiving objects up from the prisoner, opening the door.

The door shuffled open as you two made your way through a creepy green tinted hallway, leaving a glass enclosure at the end.

The smaller blonde leaned closer to the cage, you following suit, looking for this supposed capo. Your green eyes scanned the luxurious cell, not finding anything until you looked a certain angle.

A huge gluttonous man with a weird spiky hat on was munching on a huge pizza as of it was a cookie. His lips slurped up the pizza, making a disgusting display.

You scrunched up your lips as he finished his food, leaving nothing left.

He leaned over to his small fridge, taking a banana and an apple from the sort. He munched on the two fruits and talked to the smaller blonde.

He talked about something like 'oh my mind goes blank when eating' and 'trust' and shit. Honestly, you didn't really listen, only paying your attention to things that only you deemed important.

He swirled wine in his glass as he talked about trust, as he was finishing up his monologue, he swiftly noticed you.

"We're you here last time? What's your name.." he pondered whilst staring at you, making you visibly shudder. "Ah, sorry, my mind goes blank when I eat, I maybe forgot you" he chuckled, sliding two golden pins with a symbol imbedded in it through a slit.

You snatched yours, Giorno following in tow. Your fingers grazed over the glistening material, admiring the pin. You snapped the gold on your belt, now a member of the notorious gang passione.

Giorno took a significant amount of time taking his, you towered over him, wondering what that blonde was plotting. You shrugged it off, not really thinking much about the matter.

As the Giovanna caught up to your strides, you patted him tenderly on the back, nodding with a hum. The smaller blondes cheeks lit up only ever so slightly, thinking thoughts...questionable thoughts. Giorno smiled up at you.

-

As the two of you walked to an unknown destination, you had small talk.

The orange hue of the setting sun kissed your exposed skin, green eyes glimmering. Giornos eyes wandered up to you, urging you to look back. He opened his mouth to speak, but decided against it, he opened his mouth once more, gaining confidence.

"Would you like to..to spend the night with me?" He asked, fingers fiddling with the hem of his suit eagerly.

You laughed a soft Nyo ho.

"Sure, why not?" You chuckled warmly, slinging your toned arm over the shorter boys shoulder. You smiled mildly, enjoying the hue of the warm sunset.

Giorno nodded his head, looking once again at the setting orange sun. He didn't expect to be lifted 6 feet off the ground though.

The smaller blonde scrambled and let out a small yelp as his legs were wrapped around your waist and his hands around your neck. You were giving him a piggy-back

The Giovanna settled, still a little shook up, he comfortably nuzzled his wary head unto your shoulders, burying his head in your neck.

Your chest vibrated, "So where's your apartment?" You quizzed. Giorno opened his eyes, pointing in the direction of his dorm. You followed his pointings, him falling asleep whilst doing so.

NOT RLLY PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER LMAO but we had sum wholesome bonding time right? So yay