"Taken"

A/N: oye! I am hungry and I want popcorn and we got nada! Enjoy the chapter everyone!

Deep within the forest, it was real quiet with no creatures wanting to attack or anything. Which seemed fine for Daring Do.
She would write with this quietness, but how if she hadn't have adventure like she always does?
She remember her last one with the help of Rainbow Dash and her friends. If only they had villains to stop and she could help.
She smiled thinking about the last adventure she had. "That Rainbow Dash is something."
She remember how she was a little mean with Rainbow before, but then she remember her hug she shared and was glad to have it.
Somehow to her, that smile Rainbow had, reminded her so much of one pony she use to know. Actually to use love.
She felt she could cry just thinking about it. But she made the decision. She had to do it.
But she does admit to herself how much se regrets it.

"Two mouths and twelve more days!" Rainbow Dash was super excited for the next Daring Do book to come out. She couldn't wait.
She was walking towards Twilight's castle and came in without knocking. "Hey Twilight!" She said. "Are you excited for-" but then she got interrupted with a book hitting her face.
"Where is it?!" She heard Twilight's voice and saw her searching the pile of books. Spike seemed to try helping her to.
"What wrong Twi?"
"My Daring Do book! I can't find it! I have the whole collection and now I'll never find it!" She said.
Rainbow's eyes widen an she began to have a nervous smile with red blushing cheeks. She went around got a book in her mouth giving a nervous laugh. "Sorry Twilight. I was reading it again." She said.
Twilight used her magic to grab the book and made a face. "Rainbow. This is the-"
"Twenty fifth time. I know."
"Yes. Don't you think you could give this book a rest?"
"Nope. Because I'm in it!" She looked excited again. "I just can't wait for the next one to come out."
"I'm guessing she didn't hear." Spike said.
Rainbow began to look nervous. "Oh please tell me she did not move it to another two more mouths?"
"Oh no." Twilight said. "Actually she took out one mouth. So that means we have one mouth left to see the book."
Now Rainbow's face was back, and he was more excited than ever before. "Yes! I can't wait!"
"Me too. I wonder what Daring Do's next adventure could be."
"Could it be where the evil Ahuizotl attacks, or could dr. Caballeron able to try and stop Daring Do?"
"It could be anything. And I'm so excited."
"You guys are such nerds." Spike said.
"Says the dragon who read comic enchantments." Twilight reminded him.
"Well at least I don't fan all over it."
"I just can't wait. If only there would be an adventure in Ponyville." Rainbow said.
Suddenly, a growl appear outside of the castle. Ponies were screaming with fear. Twilight, Spike and Rainbow Dash took a glance outside and couldn't believe what they saw.
A creature of blue all over looking like an giant cat man. A terrifying creature it seemed to be. He had three hands. One remain as his tail. He wore jewelry that were ancient.
He grabbed a pony with his hand for a tail and pulled her closer to him. "Where is she?!" He screamed.
"I-I can't believe it!" Twilight said.
"I know! What monster is this?!" Spike said.
"Ahuizotl!" Twilight and Rainbow Dash said together having their eyes full of glee.
"And you guys are happy about this why?"
"Oh we're not happy Spike." Twilight said. "We just can't believe the real Ahuizotl is actually in Ponyville!"
"That means Daring Do must be here!" Rainbow said looking excited.
Spike only scoffed. "Nerds." So then e went back to sweeping.
"What would Daring Do even be doing here?" Twilight realized.
"Don't know, but we gotta help her!" Rainbow decided to fly out through the window to began her search with Twilight following her.
Apparently, their search was cut short when Ahuizotl saw the Pegasus and Alicorn fly.
"Daring Do! Where are you?!" Rainbow called out.
"There she is!" He pointed towards them.
"Where?!" Rainbow look excited and looked but didn't see Daring Do anywhere.
Twilight was looking too. "I don't see her."
While they weren't looking, Ahuizotl came behind the two ponies and used his hand tail to get a hold of Rainbow Dash and her wings to be still.
She screamed in fear getting Twilight's attention.
Twilight couldn't believe one of her friends being held captive. "Rainbow Dash! Hang on!"
"Let me go!" Rainbow tried to get herself to be free, but Ahuizotl seemed too strong.
All the friends began to join their princess seeing their rainbow friend being held. He laughed in victory of this mission.
"Drop our friend Ahui..." Applejack tried to remember the name but couldn't. "Whatever your name is!"
"Quickly! Escape!" Ahuizotl handed Rainbow Dash to the indian ponies as they got a hold of her. She tried everything she can to be free, but it seems she wasn't strong enough.
The ponies ran for their friend to the ponies, but then they were stopped by the wild cats Ahuizotl holds. There was the tiger, Jaguar, lion, even the little white kitten.
"Guys run!" Rainbow yelled. "You can't fight these animals!"
"Just hang on Rainbow!" Twilight yelled for her friend.
"I ain't scared of any kitty cats! Bring it!" Applejack said.
"Wait!" Pinkie wanted to hug and cuddle with the white kitten, as it purred in her hoofs. Then she put it down and said "Okay. I'm ready."
The friends only gave her a face until she finally joined them to fight. Their fight with the wild cats were hard. Applejack mostly handled the tiger. Twilight and Pinkie handled the jaguar with kicks. Rarity was afraid to touch the lion, so before she did anything, she cleans the cat's face and forcefully kick it with all her might. Fluttershy was taking care of the kitten, giving it so much kindness.
But then Ahuizotl grabbed the kitten with his tail and yelled "Come cats! We must go!"
The cats obeyed and ran off leaving the ponies behind following the Indian ponies. They got a real hold of Rainbow Dash. She couldn't save herself.
"Rainbow Dash!" Twilight tried to reach but it was too late.
Their friend has been taken by the evil Ahuizotl himself.

A/N: I hope I got the names right. I don't know the Indian ponies name or anything so I went with that lol I hope you guys liked the chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter!