𝟙... 𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗

Start from the beginning

   His ears perk up at a ragged cloth, he picks it up and uses it to grab the lilies. Once he had at least 4 lilies in his grasp he takes his leave.

    How his heart starts to flatter more as he thinks about his loves eyes with these lilies, two beautiful things together but one is more elegant than the other.

   And that elegant one is you. The night wolf. The love..

   𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲, moon bathing was the peaceful thing you like doing when you're alone.

   Death sometimes leaves to do his work around the night so when you're alone at night you either walk through the garden then go on top of the house to moon bathe. Moon bathing helps you gain energy and keeps your powers going. 

   You nuzzle the pillow you're using to rest your head in full relaxation. Suddenly you heard the door open—with a creaky sound. 

   You peek below the window—that's on the roof so you can open and get out. You see a shadow figure walk across to the kitchen and places a boutique of lilies. The hooded figure looks around.

"Amor?"

"Muerte."

   You called up above, he looks up and you see his red eyes, how scary they can be sometimes but you're always calm seeing them. He takes off his hood and sighs with a smile seeing you up there. He did panic for a while, his heart was aching and his thoughts became rapid of thoughts that you left him...

"Amor come down please?"

   You nodded, you slowly get out and jump down. When you landed down Death walks to you with a wagging tail then cups your cheeks to kiss your muzzle, your tail started wagging too. To express your happiness by that.

"Mi estrella, I missed yoouu."

"You've only been gone for a day it's fine!"

   He muzzled your fur-fluff neck with a love grin, he sniffed your scent to feel more comfort. How he loved feeling your soft fur, he always could lay his head either on your chest or neck. Sometimes when he hugs you, you always look cute in his arms he thought.