library buddies <3

Start from the beginning

i think he gets it.

saiki interruted akechi, who then went to blabber about why toritsuka's new crush doesnt like him.

l/n was being more quiet around here, saiki didn't know if it was because he had scared l/n the day before or because it was crowded.

"guys this is l/n y/n, he is from class 2-4." aiura introduced l/n. the only one who didn't know l/n was toritsuka.

the only person he doesn't know is toritsuka.

"oh ok, then why do you know him?i do know that he and tou-tou exchange books from time to time."

none of your business.

"fine!"

aiura then turned to actually get lunch.

once aiura got back, saiki and l/n were missing.

they were in the library, saiki had offered to teleport them, and ln responded with " sure just don't teleport in my lap again".

l/n giggled and then tuned to reading nce in the library, again offering to give an earbud to saiki, so they ould listen to music. saiki again agreeing.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

saiki again teleported into the library, this time not on l/n's lap but found a passed out l/n. then remembered that l/n hadn't eaten for running away from social interations.

saiki tried to wake u l/n but could't so he did the next best thing he could, teleport him to his house. saiki just exchanged l/n's shoes with his running shoes and teleported to where l/n lived, then left a note saying he brought him home.

but before saiki could teleport, he didn't know that l/m's sleepwalking was this bad. all of a sudden saiki was hugged from behind.

"warm~"

was what the sleepwalking boy said. saiki didn't know what to do, but to put him to back to sleep.

...

...

saiki had somehow managed to pick up l/n without waking hime up, but if someone where to barge in they would see saiki holding l/n like a little kid, but it would seem like saiki is l/n's amor.

l/n was a transfer from colombia but didn't actually act colombian because he had spet most of his life traveling to places. and his parents finally settled in japan.

"hey~" a sleepy l/n said "saiki es un chico hermoso"

at this the psychic's powers let him know what l/n was saying.

it was endaring to say the least. once the psychic finally got l/n in his bed, he left with rose tinted cheeks.

after teleporting to his own home, his mother greeted him.

" hi ku-chan, huh why are your cheeks slightly pink, have you gotten sick."

kurumi, thought it was odd and that because he is a psychic thats what him being sik would look like.

its nothing.

for know to say the least. saiki was enamoured by a sleeping person. and said person like his company, and didn't have the slightest idea of this.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗