"Hey,this is my little girl,Megan,and my oldest daughter y/n and Megan invited me to her first daddy-daughter dance"

"So sweet"

"What did he just say?what the hell did he just say?"

"Oh, sorry he's okay"

I then felt dusty push me a bit forward making me keep walking,then we made It to the team and omg Kobe is huge in a good way of course.

I smiled as I shook his hand and it was bigger than mine,this is the best day of my life I've never been in a play-off before and I meet Kobe?is this the best day or what?I also got my dream dog what more could I want,of course I also have two great dad's and I see that dusty actually changed.

I suddenly heard shouting but ignored it,I then felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and saw mom making me smile.

"Hi mom"

"Hi sweetie"

Then we asked Kobe for a photo and he gladly accepted we got up close and then we saw the camera flash after a few minutes the game started and the whole team got into the match.

I cheered as I saw them score this is so cool and we're like right in front of it.

"Hey dad?"

"Y-yeah?"

Asked dad unsure but he then he smiled

"I'm sorry for how I treated you these past few days"

"No hey it's fine don't worry and I'm sorry for what I did to you all those years ago"

"Don't worry I forgive you"

I then looked back at the game,then it finally ended and then out came the cheerleaders then the mascot came out.

"What's up,everybody! let's make some noise!whoo-hoo! tonight, one lucky fan is going to get a chance to shoot from half court tow in a family vacation to Disney world!"

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

"And our lucky fan is sitting in section 113,row 6,c- where is he? let's see it. Where is he?"

"It's me, it's me,I win"

"There he is"

"I win"

"I'm a make it to Disneyland I'm a make it all right"

I noticed that Brad looked really dry k which was concerning,I looked at dad.

"He looks a little drunk"

I said to him in a whisper

"Yeah he does"

He said whispering back

"Yay,Brad!"

"All right,sir,how you doing? what's your name?"

"First off,I love my kids"

"He loves his kids! let's give it up"

"And if anyone was ever to do anything to them,I would hurt them"

"Okay"

"I would freakin' hurt them!"

I looked at mom then dad and looked back forward again.

"Okay"

"This guy over here is trying to take them! trying to steal my family,he doesn't sweat!"

I started to get anxious and I started to play with my fingers.

"Okay you know what?why don't we just shoot..

"but I got news for you,buddy!last night while you were sleeping,I made love to our wife!"

I gasped in shock well that is just wow

"Okay"

"My wife!Sara,right over there!took my wiener out of my pants!"

"This is a family even,okay?'

"Boo!boo!"

I looked down and I felt someone put thier arm around me and I saw dad hugging me a big then I felt arms around my waist and saw Megan hugging me making put my hand on her back lighty.

"Even if sara does pick you, you're going to have to be the stepdad to my kid!you see how you like it!okay?"

"Let's get somebody else down here,all right?somebody else...somebody else is going to win a family trip!"

"Give me that ball,you this one's for Dylan and Megan and y/n and Sara and Dylan nothing but net"

"All right, he's going for it! nothing but net!"

I looked at the Scene and I gasped as I saw Brad hit a cheerleader on the head with a basketball,making everyone gasp.

"Do-over! that's a do-over!"

"No do-over no"

"It's a do-over!"

I then gasped as I saw him hit a kid on a wheelchair making fall over and then they tried to grab Brad and they succeed they then brought him away.

I then felt Megan hug me tighter making me hug her back.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that I'm so sorry"