That day

It was almost 1 a.m. in the morning when Lumine finally finished her commissions. It has been a long tiring day for her as she had to go treasure hunting for a while before doing the comissions.

Paimon was already sleeping, tired with the entire day's rush even though she did nothing but cheer Lumine on.
Lumine was at Liyue Harbour and was going to Katheryne for collecting the bounty of her day's work.

"Already asleep, I see?" Katheryne said with the daily smile on her face.

Lumine looked at her sleeping body and answered with a smile.

"Yeah, she totally nailed her work today, all that cheering on got her all worked up"

Lumine was smilling internally with the thought of having the best travel companion she could ever ask for.

After receiving her bounty, she was looking for a good and safe place to use her teapot for turning off for the day. She found the place behind the Wanmin restaurant to her liking and just as she placed her teapot, she heard a large thump sound behind her. She summoned her sword and turned back with her reflex only to see Childe. She was a bit astonished as to why he was at this strange place when two feetus came by his side.

"Sir, please stand up, we are almost there, just a few more steps-"

"Silence you filthy germs! I don't want to walk anymore. This is where I shall sleep tonight!"

Lumine was observing everything and her keen eyes and ears didn't escape the detail that he was not himself. He would never call his underlings germs and say undesirable things like that. Then it must be-!

He is drunk?!

--------------------------------------------------------------
I will try to upload the story episodes daily. Again, please if there is anything you would want to tell me about my writing or want me to improve, comment so I can change the pattern to ur liking :) ❤️
Also the characters here are not mine, they belong to their rightful owner, Genshin Impact,Congosphere.