'Wow.' I break the guy's wrist and before I can snap his neck, he chuckles.

'You're really worthless. You let all your own people die and destroyed your land, and you're going to do that now as well with them.' The flashbacks shoot through my mind again. Alhaitham kicks him, knocking him out cold.

'Don't listen to him.' I take a deep breath and nod. We walk away and I teleport us once we're outside to my home.

'Chang-Xi!' Xiao runs to me and begins to hug me. I look confused at Xiao.

'Since when are you a hugger? I thought that was my job.' Xiao lets me go and looks embarrassed at me.

'Forget it.' He teleports away and I chuckle. I turn to Alhaitham and sign him to follow me. The Traveler looks worried at Alhaitham and Kaveh.

'Don't worry Traveler, Kaveh will be fine.' The Traveler puts their hand on Kaveh's forehead and looks even more worried at Alhaitham. I turn around annoyed and grab Kaveh from Alhaitham.

'I will take care of Kaveh. You go with the Traveler and take care of your wounds.' Alhaitham chuckles and then walks away with the Traveler. I walk with Kaveh in my arms to the medic bay.

'I'm so sorry Kaveh.' Kaveh's head moves slightly and he seems to be smiling. My heart skips a beat and I hurry even faster to the medical bay.

'Someone please help me!' I lay Kaveh down on a bed and try to get all his pain taken from him. Tears roll down over my cheeks since I can't do anything more than this. I'm so worthless... If I could just stitch a wound or take medical care of someone. One of my personal doctors run inside the room and look worried at both of me and Kaveh.

'Don't overdo it. I will take care of him, please get yourself some tea and try to calm down.' I shake my head and grab Kaveh's hand.

'I need to be here.' The doctor shakes his head and ruffles my hair.

'I have known you since you were little... Go take some tea and wait in the waiting room.' The doctor grabs a blanket for me and wraps it around me.

'Try to relax. I will handle his wound. You've done more than anyone could ever ask for.' I nod defeated and wipe my tears away.

'I will get some tea.' I walk away and grab the blanket tighter. Is this how people feel when they see someone they care for get this hurt? Or even lose someone? Tears begin to stream down over my cheeks again but this time I'm keeping a poker face. I grab a cup of tea and sit down in the waiting room.

'I wonder how the rest is doing. When they hear this, they must be so disappointed with me. I'm sorry Morax and especially Xiao.' I pull my knees against my stomach and lay my head on top of them.

'No one is disappointed in you.' I scuff and shake my head.

'Good lie.' My blanket gets slowly lifted up from my head and Xiao places his hand on my cheek.

'I mean it.' I sigh deeply and give him the cup of tea.

'I know that the Traveler also helps you with controlling your karma, but this might also help. Also, it's cute that you're using what the Traveler has learnt you.' Xiao gets a slight blush on his face and I smile.

'Morax was already running towards you since he sensed something was wrong.' I wipe my last tears away and shake my head.

'It's nothing.' Xiao groans in annoyance and shakes his head. He opens his arms.

'Come on. In my time amongst the people of Liyue, I learned to care more about people's feelings. Of course, I don't care about random people, but you're s-.' I hug him tightly and begin to cry again. Xiao slowly closes his arms and tries to comfort me.

'I don't know what to do else.' I chuckle with a lot of sniffs and hold Xiao tighter. Xiao sighs deeply and holds me for a while longer.

'Thank Celestia that you're here.' Morax walks to us and takes the hug over from Xiao.

'Thank you Xiao. I will take further care of Bo-Bae, so please relax a bit.' Xiao nods and teleports away. Morax sighs deeply and wipes my tears of my cheeks and kisses my forehead.

'You did it! I'm so proud of you.' I shake my head and point to the room where Kaveh lays. Morax nods and pulls me closer again.

'I know that he got hurt, but you tried to help him and there is a doctor with him. But that's not why I said that you did it and I'm proud of you.' I look not understanding at Morax and tilt my head. What the fuck?

'I'm proud of you for connecting with mortals. Even that badly, that you know feel hurt when they feel hurt.' I raise my eyebrow. What kind of-? How could he be proud of that?

'You came far Bo-Bae. I'm proud to see you growing more and more every day.' I look offended at Morax and stand up.

'If I'm getting fat, just say so... I don't need flattering words to tell me-.' One arm suddenly wraps around me and a head comes directly next to mine.

'You don't look fat. Are you okay Chang-Xi?' I nod and sigh. I hand him Kaveh's keys that were still in his pants when I brought him to the room. Alhaitham smiles to me and then stares at Morax, who looks back with a smile on his face. Ajax walks to us and hands Morax a drink.

'The doctor asked the partners and/or family to go to Kaveh.' My eyes open wide. I turn to Alhaitham and he cups my cheeks.

'Don't worry.' I take a deep breath and nod. Alhaitham chuckles and grabs my hand. We walk together to Kaveh's room and enter. I try to keep myself calm but once I see Kaveh, I break down once again. Alhaitham redirects me so my head is now against his shoulder.

'How is he doctor?' The doctor closes his notebook and walks toward us. He sighs deeply and looks at me.

'He's going to be fine since you brought him in just in time. Right now, he is just resting and it's best to not wake him up.' I nod and slowly walk closer to Kaveh. It's all my fault...

'It isn't your fault.' I shake my head and put a strain of hair behind Kaveh's ear.

'It definitely is.'