"Uh oh oh oh!"

This is because Park Moon-dae quickly solved the first problem.

"what? why are you like that Park Moon-dae, why are you like that?"

And this upbringing was not the idea of ​​a graduate student alone.

This is because the timeline of her social media account, which she messed up for fanfare, was also filled with similar phrases.

-??

-what is it

-Park Moondae is crazy hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-Do you even like my man's hair?

But it was a shock too soon.

[Well, three birds, one field beast, two sea beasts, one bird... I guess.]

[Why don't you bring me what's on the third shelf?]

This is because Park Moon-dae's performance did not end throughout the broadcast.

"OMG."

The graduate student looked at the screen with his mouth open.

The broadcast didn't particularly use the magic of editing. As befits a cultured country, it means that the sophisticated but not overly stimulating atmosphere continued.

So, on the contrary, the real-time feel of Park Moon-dae's problem-solving made the taste better.

[Huh? Shouldn't that be there??]

[That thing can only be solved by going round and round... ... .]

[<The noisy monitoring squad>]

With that nonsensical level of ability, the production team and MC's candid reactions and sighs set the mood.

"Wow... ... ."

The graduate student looked at the screen while being speechless, and suddenly his heart jumped.

'This... I hate to put it in plain words like being smart!!'

Doesn't it seem like you'll be an ace even if you go to a quiz show where you gather smart celebrities and make them solve problems!

The cast members seemed to have similar feelings, and admiration and empty laughter poured out here and there.

[Mundae, come here. yes. Let's answer honestly. ... Are you a member of Mensa? Just tell me!]

[Yes? It can't be.]

'I think so!!'

The graduate student shook his head back and forth, asking why he was giving an answer like 'It can't be so'.

And just like her excitement, the fans who were worried about appearing were pouring out comments about Park Moon-dae's crazy performance that far exceeded expectations.

-Crazy Moondae Park got it right again

-Is this in my dream?

-As soon as I heard something, I kept going crazy hahahahaha Park Mundaeng!!

-What is Mundae that he can't do without a picture? I was worried for nothing.

-I... I thought my dog ​​was a genius only with the idea of ​​singing, dancing and face, but it turned out that he was a real genius.

Even the problem-solving part was not particularly cut out because Park Moon-dae progressed so quickly.

Rather, it was added.