I had a strong feeling of foreboding.

I predicted the results of this activity by replying to Gold 1's message that was posted in the group message room.

and after a few days

I heard the good news in the waiting room before I even started pre-recording for my first music show.

"850,000 copies?"

"yes! You guys hit the jackpot!"

I already passed the Initial Chodong of the previous album on the 4th day.

If we roughly lean on trends and convert future sales... It meant that there was a very high chance that the Initial Chodong number would exceed 1 million.

'It's Tier 1.'

Now, it has really reached a level that can be placed in the top four or five of the male idol groups in Korea.

The members who reached that point seemed to be getting a lot stronger, but the rest of them were also happy enough.

"Oh my gosh... ... ."

"If I dare to speculate, I think overseas sales will have increased! As this concept is very traditional, it appeals to the existing K-pop preference... ... ."

"The album is great! So yes!"

I was a little excited and went into a collective monologue, but it soon went to the direction of fighting.

"Let's do a great job on our comeback stage and show why our album is so popular."

"Ohhh!!"

"That is an excellent word."

"Mmm, I want to show you a cool image... !"

You are full of enthusiasm. It was a good atmosphere to come out right before the stage recording.

"ah! Testa shows something today!"

"let's go!"

'It almost became an official slogan.'

As the frequency increased, they shouted slogans that were not even embarrassing and went up to the recording site.

Aaaaaaaaa!

A familiar shout was heard.

It was a pre-recording for a music show that felt like a long time ago.

* * *

'This album is not serious.'

Homma Park Mun-dae tried to calm her mind.

But it was hard. The metrics were so good... !

'What's wrong with overseas orders!'

It was a joyful scream.

And the metric wasn't just album sales.

After Testa became quite a hot topic in the overseas K-pop community through an American talk show, the number of SNS followers of Park Moon-dae's hometown increased at a faster rate than usual.

Then, after this comeback, the number of shares attached to Park Moon-dae's photos almost doubled.

English subtitles were attached to various testa sales contents on WeTube, or the number of views of humor videos made in English by fans jumped.

And above all... ... .

'Music video views have increased dramatically... ...

It passed 10 million views in 26 hours.