All I want is You

Again, tw: kidnaping, obsesive behavior, crying, idk what else
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
3rd person pov but like, also kinda Schlatts? It's all ind 3rd perosn but kinda from Schlatts perspective some times.

'... I know what you want girl
Let me be the one to
Hold your hand forever
We'd be good together'
Wilbur joked making over dramatic pose, but what has Schlatt expected? Wil was a totall drama queen, and theater kid.

'... I know what you want girl
Let me be the one to
Hold your hand forever
We'd be good together
I'll make you feel special
Help you feel less stressful
Fix the holes in your heart
It's what I wanted from the start'
Wilbur was rambling, he was holding Schlatt by hand and looking him dead into eyes, he looked like a mainiac. Schlatt regreted agreeing to go out to the woods alone with him at night. He really changed compering to what he was like while they were kids, back then he would comfort Schlatt.
Now he just gives him the creeps. And he felt like this trip wouldn't end good for him.

American finally woke up and saw brittish man sitting right in front of him, watching him closly with big smile, then he reallised he was tied to a chair.

'... You got mental issues' Shorter spat
'I just Always fucking miss you' British replied
Schlatt looked around, there were Tons of bloody tissues
All of over his room- no, this wasn't Schlatts room
This was fucking Wils basment!
Wilbur noticed Schlatt stering
'I need to clean them up' He admited
'Wilbur, you're fucked up'
'And Baby, will you help me?
Because I'm gonna help you'
'Don't bullshit me now Soot'

'... All I want is you now
All I wanted to do was wait for you to call me'
'Baby, I'm so sorry' he added afer a while walking closer to Schlatt.
When did he get up? It didn't matter right now.
'Do you wanna hurt me?' Wil asked croutching in front of younger.
'Are you gonna hurt me?' Schlatt yelled in fear.
'Please, don't desert me Wilbur...
...Please, don't desert me-' He wispered, but the other heard.

'... All I want is you now, you know?
All I wanna do now
Is wait for you to call me becouse you wanna talk with me' Schlatt started to cry after those words, the ters were more of the angry ones than sad ones, but those were too.
'Baby, I'm so sorry' the taller was apologising after noticing his preatty princes was crying.
'Do you wanna hurt me?
Are you gonna hurt me?' Schlatt asked, he was terryfied at this point.
'Please don't desert me Princess
Please don't desert me...'
Shclatt didn't reply, he didn't want to, he could't reply.

'... Please don't desert me
I was up early
Up all night
I was scratching off the 30s' Wil continued, Schlatt wasn't suprised by those words, he knew Wil takes medications, or well, drugs.
'You make me feel dirty' American cried out, he knew it wasn't his foult this happened but a part of him couldn't help but feel guilty.
'Tell me I'm disgusting' Bri'ish replied with some wierd ass smile and a new shade of red, what? Does he get off to this shit or smth- oh. Oh-. Of fucking course, he has some shit ass degradation kink. Awsome. Truely lovly.
'I hope you'll Tell me that you love me'
'But I know that really you'll mean nothing' He added with a sad voice, sad enough that Schlatt almost felt pitty for him
ALMOST.

'... I don't wanna talk' Schlatt said, you could practicly hear the tears in his voice, what did he do to deserve this?
'Princess-'
'No, it's not up for discussion!' Schlatt cutt him of he really had enough of this.
'You control my life.' Wil tried to 'clam' Schlatt down
'I feel like a fucking puppet' Schlatt cut in, he didn't wana hear how HE controls WILS life, as far as he was awere he was the one tied to a chair in a basment.
'So shut it'
'Keep telling me to shut it' Again, yhat smile, that darn smile and his crazy eyes
'Okay Wilbur, alright'
'I remember nights' Wil started out of the blue, where was he going with that? Schlatt kimda wanted to know so he alowed the brit to speak
'We were dancing in the moonlight' He continued, this time, his smile was soft, warm, eyes also sotened, but they still were wide open and would be definitly clasified as 'crazy eyes'.

There were 2 times they were dancing in the moonlight, one was wonderfull, they were aroud 16 and snooke out of their houses to go to the park with a playground and hang out, and they kinda started just dancing together. Schlatt thinks this night he realised his feelings for Wil.
Second time they were 18 and agreed to meet outside their campus, on a parking lot next to a forest, Schlatt just wanted to hang out, but Wil started to act wierd, say some things, and grabbed Schlatt to dance with him, but it felt unnatural, wierd, creepy, so Schlatt pushed him off and ran away. Schlatt thinks this night he began to feel scared of Wilbur.

'... I remember hiding' Schlatt added, he was clearly referung to the second time.
'I was shy and I had stage freight' taller anwsered laoghing, was this a fucking joke to him???
'I remember crying' Shorter continued trying to make other understand with night he is refering to.
'I just want you to be alright' slightly older said
'Well it's not working' second replied
'Want you to be okay' Brithis said holding his hands in front of him.
'Okay Wil, alright'
'Want you to be okay' his hands were shaking
'Okay Wilby, alright'

'... All I want is you now
All I wanna do now
Is wait for you to call me
Baby, I'm so sorry
Do you wanna hurt me?
Are you gonna hurt me?
Please don't desert me
Please don't desert me' And again, rambling, he wss looking at Schlatt with sych mania in his eyes. His hands were on his face, and his pupils could as well turn into little hearts.

'... All I want is you now
All I wanna do now
Is wait for you to call me
Baby, I'm so sorry
Do you wanna hurt me?
Are you gonna hurt me?
Please don't desert me
Please don't desert me' Taller man was wispering, looking at the other lying in bed next to him, crying.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
1064 words hope you enjoied!
I didn't spell check so sorry for errors.

Last line was suposed to be like 'Wil made them cuddle but Schlatt is really scared of him' and if i'll turn this into series that's the canon version
But you can read that hoewer you want, even as non consentual sex. (I DON'T SUPORT RAPE, DON'T TAKE THIS WRONG)

In the 'His hands were on his face' i bisacly meant something like that but didn't know how to explain.

Art credit: sorry, idk, i found this on google looking for poses and was siting in my gallery for a long time

And like, this was the chapter that, if i'll ewer make this into normal book, was the orginal chapter and orginal idea, ewerything else grew out of it.

-Xan ig

Go to sleep♡.