Chapter 6

I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY! ALL RIGHT GOES TO *IamADirectioner*

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3941498/IAmADirectioner Go check her out :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's POV:

It feels so much like a dream.

But I don't pinch myself because I know it's not.

The walls seem to appear and reappear everywhere, making rooms, corridors, and doors. I'm afraid to touch anything. I just keep searching for that one door.

Louis...

I hesitate. What's that?

Thats the creepy noise that comes in the spooky house in horror movies, a part of me says, freaking out. So move on.

But I could've sworn it said Louis, another part argues. Wait a minute.

I keep still for a moment longer.

Louis...

Ha! It did say Louis, the second part cheers.

When the unknown voice calls your name, you're supposed to RUN, the other protests. Run, Louis!

But I don't. I can hear the voice from behind this door. I need to see who it is. Maybe it's one of the lads, maybe a paparazzi, maybe a fan... anyone is fine by me. Just being alone is starting to freak me out.

I open the door.

I can see a curled up figure in the corner - with chocolately curly hair.

I feel releif crack in me like water overcoming a dam. "Harry," I breathe, going to him. But then he looks up at me.

There is a jagged mark across his perfect face, and his eyes are blood-red.

"Louis," Harry says, smiling. "Come give me a hug."

I stare at him, terrified. "No," I whisper. The walls seem to be crumbling around us.

"Come 'ere, Louis," he persuades. "I'm not going to hurt you." He stands, and outstretches his arms towards me.

"NO," I say, trying to be firm, but my voice shakes. He has a crooked grin on his face. He closes the distance between us.

"Come and be with me."

"NO! GO AWAY!" I scream. Terror overtakes me as I attempt to run out of the room, but the door slams shut, and this evil Harry grabs my arm.

"Come, Louis," he croons. I thrash out of his grip, and try to run out again, when two dark figures restrain me. I feel something wet on my arm. I know its blood.

"Louis, talk to me," Harry says, stroking my hair. I want to scream, but a dark figure claps his hand over my mouth. I stare at the awful image of Harry, trying to find the real him in his eyes, but they are solid red, and evil.

"Louis, why don't you get it? You're not important. You're hurting the band right now. Look." Harry points at the door. I don't see anything, but I hear screams. Niall, Liam, Zayn.

I can't speak, I'm so angry and terrified. I just keep staring at him. "Louis." Harry twirls pieces of my hair. Shivers run down my spine. "I don't care about you. And the others hate you now. You've trapped them in eternal torture. How did you ever believe that you had friends?"

Suddenly, the door opens. I yank myself free, and run to it. Another dark figure blocks the way, and I push at him. My hands slip inside his cloak. To my horror, he is coated in a thick layer of blood.