🌌•Chapter 9•🌌

3 of the selected girls just signed it without reading anything and the other 6 read with their own tempo and signed it. After they got the documents, they all gave them to the secretary as Bang PD and BTS left for business.

The girls get a tour of the whole company and get to see rooms like the recording room, dance room, meditation room or the inspiring room, swimming pool, cafe/restaurant, outfit studio, dorms (other building), and gym,...

In the dorms

'So today it is important to move into your dorm that is in a different building. I will send you all an address to that building and wait to guide you to your rooms.' 'Are we really going to live all 9 together?' someone from the group asks in an unamused tone. ' Yes Kendra, you all will need to live together to have a bond with the group. Or else your future won't be very long, it's all in this industry. Without any bond, groups will be banned after they have insulted each other or leave the group without any prices or connection with future fans. So you see, it's very important to trust your groupmate.' The secretary explains everything, everyone understands that it's very important to the group. 'I will also send the hour that you are expected at the address.' the secretary says lastly, sending them off outside.

Moon, Amber, and Soomin gather together and cheer for them. 'Congrats everyone and see you all later.' Moon says and hugs every candidate that is gone to the next round. But 1 person doesn't want to be hugged. 'Oh please, I'm not a hugger, and don't get yourself too hype-up.' Li Hua Fang says annoyed (one of the contestants). 'Could you just be positive about us all going to the next fallout? No one deserves to get that fall's hope.' another contestant (Kendra Parks) says. The tension grows but Li Hua already walks away from the group. 'Whatever girls.'

'It looks like we know who will not be in the group with that attitude.' Seoyun says and all the girls walk together to a cafe. They all chose a table and Amber asks what they want from drinks. Amber goes to the desk of the cafe and gives the list to the employee. "Cafe Moca, Chocolate Milkshake, 2 Coca Cola Zero, Frapochino, 2 Fantas and Water." Two employés work as hard as they can on the order, because there was a whole line waiting to order their drinks. In a minute of time, they are ready and gave Amber the drinks on a cupboard. She goes to the table with all the girls and putted down the tray. 'Here y'all go.' Amber says and everyone gets their drinks.

'So where do you all come from?'

Author Talk

Okey everyone, let's put every candidates in a list:

➼ Melony Jessica, America/Texas

➼ Parks Kendra, UK/London

➼ Choi Moon, Bangladesh/Dhaka

➼ Schneider Lea, Germany/ Munchen

➼ Lee Seoyun, South Korea/Deagu

➼ Mody Soomin, India/Mumbai

➼ Pal Odyang, Philippines/Manilla

➼ Li Hua Fang, China/HongKong

➼ Moore Amber, America/New Jersey

XxxxxAmberL