chapter 2: regret

Quick A/N: Writting block is a bitch I've bene trying, it's hard with school tho, and I recently found out my daughter has autism, and my sister killed herself so now I'm stuck with 3 young girls who wanna know where their mama is and is getting tired of their "second mom/mama/mommy"

Third person POV:

Damon let out a soft sigh after saying all that, he wanted to make it seem as realistic as he possibly could. Bonnie frowned and put a hand on Damon's shoulder. She gave him a small smile before she began speaking to him.

     " It'll be alright Delilah.. " She said before pulling the other into a tight hug. He had to fight off the urge to roll his eyes. She was being all sentimental and shit like when he told her a little about his past a little prior to this.

       If damon wasn't lying he was surprised stefan wasn't happier, and that Bonnie and Caroline didn't cry more, he thought they were close enough for them to atleast cry a little for him but i guess not.

     I mean even Klaus had more of a negative reaction then he'd expected! He, kol, elijah, and Rebekah looked like kicked puppies, but the people he actually cared for and was "closer" too didn't seem that affected.

     And he wasn't gonna lie that kinda hurt. He was starting to regret this, he isn't sure he wanted to know their reaction to his death now, since it wasn't exactly what he expected. But he'd have to deal with it, theirs not much else he could do.

       " C-can I go somewhere to sleep? I'm a bit tired.. " Damon asked and cursed himself in his head when he stuttered. " Yeah, you can have Damon's old room. " Stefan replied. Damon nodded and followed the other to the room before closing the door behind him.

      He face planted on his bed and let out a deep sigh before he closed his eyes and fell asleep, unaware of the eyes watching him from outside his open window...

To be continued....
Word count: 354