Spider Bio

Here is where you meet the first member of the future team. One being MAK best friend.

Cole or Stunt Crawler

He has lavender skin. Green eyes, black an green curly hair.

He is a spider demon that was once human. He was turned into one when The Spider Queen return an affected everyone with her venom. It took full affect on Cole. He gained all there powers, and considers himself a skilled ninja. As well as a master tech wiz.

Spider demon

The Spider Demons appear as lavender-skinned demons with clothing that has black as its primary color with purple, lime green, and grey as secondary colors. They have lime green eyes. Like most demons, they have sharp fangs that add to their inhuman appearance. Their hair is usually spiky, although some appear with a smoother hair style. All the Spider Demons also have unique features that resemble the characteristics of spiders, such as multiple eyes or mechanical spider legs.Majority of the Spider Demons wear a diamond symbol.

Cole clothes consist a purple shirt, with a lime green color spider logo on it, and Purple pants with black boots with lime green underneath

Cole clothes consist a purple shirt, with a lime green color spider logo on it, and Purple pants with black boots with lime green underneath. He wears a black jacket with a tail coat spiky down the middle. Wears a hoodie. Has metal shoulder pads with lime piste logo. Wears a bandanna with spider fangs in it. Along with a chestplate with full spider logo.

When not a spider demon ninja, he just wears casual clothes like Mei an MK. But in lavender and spider theme color. As well as wears his purple shirt and but with black pants.

Likes: eating, tech, being a jokester, MAK, king, nya, Monkie kids.

Dislikes: being weak, inventions getting destroyed, no one laughing at his jokes.

Powers

Web generation- stunt crawler can create webs that are made out of various substances.

Venom- Stunt Crawler can produce a type of that can turn a person into a or a .

Skills

Engineering 

Alchemist 

Enhanced combat skill

Ninja skills

Claws proficiency-  stunt crawler wields ninja claws, in the form of spider head an it's fangs are the blades

Be surprised as Stunt crawler will show you he's just as good as any demon even spider. Especially when he finds his true power.

Boom that's it for the bio of stunt crawler. Hope you enjoy this new character just as MAK, and there is more to come. Next chapter, Training to be a Warrior.