Bug Buster Uki Violeta

In today's Nijisanji Daily Mail, we bring you the most shocking news of all time.

Earlier today, in a stream, Uki Violeta confirmed that he is indeed a master bug exterminator. With his legendary cockroach-crushing skills, Uki Violeta recounted how he gained his godly abilities.

"It's not by choice," the heterophobic member of Noctyx claimed. "I did not grow up in the best environment."

Recounting tales of his early days living in a place with bugs everywhere, Uki told the stargazers how he developed his uncanny bug assassin skills.

"If I see a shadow in the corner of my eye, I go into attack mode," Uki explains. 

Nijisanji Daily Mail thinks that Uki Violeta's super gamer skills in games like Valorant is a result of that special circumstances.

"So am I afraid of bugs?" the psychic chuckles. "They should be afraid of me."

However, there is one exception. Anything with six legs is a kill for Uki Violeta. However, egiht-legged friends are good. According to him, he thanks spiders for their services as they help to get rid of bugs.

Supporting Uki's claims, Sonny Brisko also supports his views and quoted, "Spiders are friends."

That's all from Nijisanji Daily Mail. Until next time!

===

AN: There's an actual clip of it. I added it for everyone to watch!