❦ ⁰⁰²: ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° .
°☆  . * ● ¸ . Fallen star ★
° :.   * • ○ ° ★  .  *  .
 ★ Fallen star .   °  . .   ★
°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° .

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚゚。ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
 ゚・。・
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

- 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝔽𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕒:

ARIA FERREIRA and PIERRE GASLY met when they were just children. Thanks to their parents who knew each other. Yes even though they lived at the opposite of each other, Aria in Paris and Pierre in Rouen. Their parents still managed to see each other sometimes and when they saw that their children became friends they decided to see each other even more often..

And since then they are best friends, always here for each others! They don't show this love to each other very often but Aria knows that Pierre loves her, and Pierre knows that Aria loves him, no one could ever change that, this friendship was so precious for the both of them..

Pierre also promised to himself that he would forever protect Aria, no matter what. If she needed something, he was here for her..

"hey aria, what do you want to eat?" Pierre asked to his friend, bringing her out of her thoughts

"whatever you have is fine for me"

"okay, then you can come"

"okay, i'm coming!" Aria exclaimed and quickly walked, almost rushed, to the kitchen

"also, can you drive me to my hotel just after please?" she demanded once she sat on one of the free chair and took a sip from her orange juice

"you really want to go wow"

"yes, i'm sick of seeing your face"

"well you haven't seen my face in a while"

"i saw your face on tv, you're a f1 driver remember"

"yeah but now you get to see my real beauty"

"what beauty?"

"i hate you"

"same here"

Anyway, after this breakfast Pierre drove Aria to the hotel she's staying, arrived she checked in at the reception and entered her hotel room. She laid down on the bed when her phone rang, she just received a message.

She groaned and got up from the bed to the desk where her phone was. She took it and clicked on the conversation.

______________________________