French Charles?????

Start from the beginning

Lance: So going back to Daniel's thing are there maybe more what if's??

Daniel: What if Yuki wasn't Asian?? He probably wouldn't be as cute

Pierre: He will and always be cute. No matter his ethnicity.

Charles: I am still confused about you guys relationship 

Yuki: Take that back!!! I am not cute!!!

Esteban: Yeah I think Danny got a point. Yuki wouldn't be as cute ass a German.

Max: Don't cal him Danny it is Mr. Riccardo for you

Esteban: We were teammates. I earned to call him Danny.

Seb: Max please stop reacting on Ocon. We talked about this.

Max: Yes Sebastian.

Kevin: Okay I am just going to say it. What if Mick had a different last name??

Daniel: oeooeeo risky

Alex: I think people would be less critical off him

Mick: Can we not. I am proud and happy to be a Schumacher. Despite the little hardships sometimes.

Lando: Would Max be this popular if he would be driving for Belgium?? 

Max: I am not that popular so don't think it changes that much. 

Pierre: Are you literally forgetting the orange army????

Alex: They are everywhere

Checo: At your 3, again 3!!, home races they buy all the tickets. 

Lance: So yeah he would be less popular without the Dutchies

Nicky: I feel like the Netherlands is empty if we race at Spa and Spielberg. 

Mick: What if Jamie Chadwick was a man??

Val: Definitely a better career, maybe even F1

Lance: I think she should be given a chance in F1

Charles: Yeah but that should be by merit, not with the help of a social message

Seb: I don't think it is as simple as that

Charles: What do you mean??

Seb: Okay I will use you, Charles, for this analogy. Imagine you are a woman instead of a man. That is the only thing that is different. Would you have made it to Formula One??? No, probably not. I think we can all agree that you have it to make it in Formula One. You have the talent, the skill, the determination, and the work ethics to be successful in F1. I think nobody can argue that you shouldn't be here. Especially after having 5 wins and 24 podium places and let's not talk about what kinda getting pole potion you are. So now your name is Carla, you still have the same skill and determination. I probably don't have to give a speech about how imported it is to have sponsors interested in you so you can go to the good teams to show your skills and move up in the motorsports. Those sponsors will not come if you are a woman and then teams won't sign you and your career won't move forward. 

Lewis: You put it this in a fascinating way. Instead, what if she was a man, what if he was a woman. 

Nicky: Never thought about it this way

Checo: Yeah but a girl still needs to show talent and prove she can get along with the rest before she makes it to F1. Not FIA wanting to prove that they are not sexist. 

Seb:  Okay but we already got something to prevent this

Fernando: We do??

Seb: Yes

Fernando: Show as the regulation

Seb:  It is called a super license. You need that to enter the f1 grid. Without doing well in other series.

Val: Damn you really gave this some though

Seb: I have now more time to think about things like this 

Daniel: Same 

Mick: Same

Nicky: Same 

I am back!!!! I hope writing this will make sure I will finish this book. I really want to complete this story. I feel like it deserves a good ending. 

How is everybody doing??