First Name?

Lando: I have a question

Lewis: So polite

Daniel: It feels weird

Max: it really does feel weird

George: Are you sick Lando?

Alex: Everything alright?

Lando: 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Seb: Leave him alone. It is excellent of him.

Lando:☺️☺️

Nicky: So for who is your question?

Lando: Guanyu

Guanyu: Ask away

Lando: So I have watched some anime and it learned me something

Charles: That the main character always have a weird hairstyle and a flashy haircolor?

Pierre: That even when you are stupid but have a unusual great power you will be fine?

Yuki: Talking about Naruto??

Pierre: Fairy tail

Yuki Nice. You should watch Naruto

Lando: I was talking about something else. They always say the last name first, so Guanyu what is your first name?

Guanyu: 😂😂

Yuki: 😂😂😂

Lando: Did I say something wrong??

Charles: It is true right that in China your last name come first?

Guanyu: No you didn't say something wrong, but I just didn't expect this question 😂

Daniel: But I am really curious about the answer

Guanyu: My family name is Zhou and given name is Guanyu.

Lando: Still a little bit confused🙈

Yuki: Family name is the same as surname or last name

Lando: So when we call you Guanyu we use your first name??

Guanyu: Yes in western culture Guanyu is my first name

Lando: Okay thank you 🙌

Guanyu: No problem

Daniel: Is it the same in Japanese culture??

Yuki: Fact

Nicky: That is George's word😉

Val:

Lance: But Yuki is your surname Yuki or Tsunoda?

Lando: You mean family name🙃

Yuki: My family name is Tsunoda.

Lewis: That we never thought of asking you about it

Yuki: It is alright

Pierre: I still remember when we were in Japan and everybody called him Tsunoda Yuki. It was a confusing time.

Guaynu: I am still confused by the order you all use

Yuki: Yeah it still feels weird.

Hope I didn't make a mistake about this. Most things I know about Asian cultured I learned from manga/anime. Are there some anime fans here?

Another race another chapter. Checo didn't have that much luck with the safety car. The Ocon and Alonso battle was really entertaining. Still not sure what happened to Riccardo, Alonso & Bottas. I was watching Bottas' driver camera and radio and he was doing excellent and then the said: "Please retire the car.". While on the main stream I saw Riccardo and Alonso retiring their car. The battle between Charles and Max is awesome. I want more and I want Max on top for most of the races. Am I the only one who thinks it looks like the battle between Lewis and Seb??? Also, what are your thoughts on the race? I would love to know. Furthermore, I want to thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and listing to my thoughts on the race.