Chapter two - why exactly

--KATNISS POV--

"Peeta wh-what are y-you doing he-here?" I stutter, trying to plaster a smile onto my face.
"I should ask you the same question" he replies quickly.
"Uh th-this is my room." I say holding up my keys.
"Your room? I think you mean my room." He says holding up his keys. I notice they have the number '1312' on them.
"Great." I mutter under my breath.
"What was that?" He asks.
"Oh, nothing." I reply. "Whi-which bed is yours?" I ask politely.
"That one." He says gesturing towards the bed by the door. That was the one I wanted but I wasn't about to tell him that. He smiles at me evilly. I can tell that he is enjoying himself already.

"Uh, well maybe we should tell someone. I dont think boys and girls are supposed o share a room." I say, looking down at my shoes.
"Nah, maybe they meant to put us in a room together." This time when he smiled it looked genuine not like the smiles I was used to seeing. He is probably just acting nice. I bet Ill wake up tomorrow with no hair or something. I start to back towards thr door slightly. But Peeta notices.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Uh, Im just going to see who is living next to us." I reply hastily before running out of the door.

I knock on the door next to mine and a lively girl opens it.
"Hello." I say.
"Hey, you must be Catnip, right" she asks. She has a really peppy voice.
"Actually, its Katniss. You're Zoe right?" I reply
"Yeah that me. Some people call me Zoella cos my middle name is Elizabeth. I prefer Zoe though" she says. I stand there Smiling and nodding.

"So who is your room-mate?" She asks.
"Peeta Mellark" I reply. She gasps and I hold my breath.
"He's kinda cute, don't you think?" She says. "Wait! You're sharing a room with a boy? Isn't that like against the rules."
"Yeah, I think its a mix up or something." I reply looking down at my shoes.

"At least he's cute" she says.
"Well, you could say that. We, uh, know each other quiet well. We went to the same high school." I say.
"Thats good, it means you have a chance." She says, her eyes widening.
"Maybe, if he didnt, um, bully me." I reply, blushing.
"Oh, well, if you ever need to come over, feel free." She replies smiling sweetly.
"Thanks, I will. It was great to meet you Zoe!" I say smiling back at her.
"It was great to meet you too Katniss, I can tell we are gonna be good friends." She says.

I smile one last time at her before turning around and walking down the hallway. There is absolutely no way that I am going back to my room so instead I keep walking until I somehow end up in the library. I walk over to the science fiction shelves. I am going through the books when I hear some whispering going on from behind the shelf.

"Guys, do you know what that means?" I hear a girl say. "A is watching us right now."

What the hell does she mean by that?

🅰🅰🅰🅰

Hiyssss

Sorry it took me sooooo long to update. I had exams all of this week so I was kinda busy. But they are over now so I have more free time to write!!!

If you cant already tell, this book is kinda a fandom mash-up. I hope you dont mind. Im gonna leave it up to you to figure out the fandoms. HINT THERE ARE THREE!!! Comment what you think they are XD

I put the pictures of Peeta, Katniss and Zoe in the overheard bar thing. So if you are wondering, thats what they look like.

If you have any ideas for this story then feel free to private message me!

Vote, follow and comment!

WORD COUNT: 677

'You drive me crazy'
-Cx