Arrival

My fingers hovered over my phone's keyboard and it took me a few seconds to think how to respond. It's not a sentence that has an obvious quick response.

"Do you wanna play?" I tapped out on my phone. As soon as I wrote it, I felt like it was a stupid question.

"I do", she said, "I haven't played with myself for days and I need to cum so bad."

Everything in my body tensed up and i felt a tingle in my balls.

"I know this might seem crazy", sophie said, "but I want you to see me masturbate." It didn't seem crazy to me. This happened quite often on these random chat apps, more often than I thought possible. I thought it was just guys who were horny all the time, and wanted to show off their hard dicks. But I learnt that there were a lot of girls who were eager to show too.

I got ready to hit the video button on the app. "Are you gonna watch then?" Sophie asked. "Of course, gorgeous", I replied. "I'll video call you now."

Sophie texted back with a message I wasn't expecting. "I'll leave the door open, come up the stairs when you get here. I'm gonna play with myself until you arrive."

I froze for a moment not knowing if she was joking. Just as I went to text back, her address popped up on my screen. "Fuck" I kept saying to myself, "fuck, fuck, fuck". Another message arrived. "When you get here you have to watch, but no touching. I want this to be exactly like it would be if we were online, only you'll be in the same room".

I ran to the bathroom, splashed water over my face and sprayed some aftershave on my neck. I sped down the stairs, grabbed my keys, jumped in the car and clumsily put Sophie's address in the satnav. The journey felt like it would never end. I couldn't stop thinking about her lying on the bed masturbating.

I pulled up at her house, which was down a country lane, got out of my car and walked quickly on the gravel driveway to the front door. It was slightly ajar. I pushed at it and walked inside Sophie's house.