Beaten

Hii everyone, I am here with another one shot!!
I am really really proud of this one, so I hope you like it❤️‍🩹

Story is not edited, so if there are any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments:)

TW: beating, alcoholism, speaking of death, body shaming (just a little in the story), homophobia
Where the beating is described there are these emojis⚠️ so you know where it starts and ends, so you don't have to read it if it really triggers you :)

"Morning dad." Louis said as he entered the kitchen on one particular good morning.

His dad was sitting in the dining area of the kitchen and drinking some expensive tea. They have always been a rich family so his father never missed the opportunity to buy the most expensive stuff there is.

"Hello son, tell the chef what you want for breakfast and he will do it for you." Austin said without even looking up.

"Um, I think I will just have cereal and coffee." He heard his father scoff.

"Don't be ridiculous boy, if you want to be more fat, eat some cereal! Tell the chef what healthy breakfast you want and don't argue." Louis just looked down on his belly and took a deep breath, walking into the expensive kitchen and telling the chef what he wants.

He never liked being rich. His father always gave him expensive stuff even though it was not his birthday or something. He had a lot of money himself because he always received so much from his dad. They ate like rich people do, always dressed up for dinner, had to behave very well at the table. Louis absolutely despised it.

His father completely controlled his life. From the choices of clothing to what school he would attend to what wall colours he would have in his room. Louis thought it was normal until he became a teenager. He started going to normal public school, the only thing his father let him decide on his own. He found amazing friends and found out his father's behaviour is absolutely bad and inappropriate. He started hating everything that was at home, if he could actually call it that.

It was just him and his dad. His parents wanted a boy so when they had him on the first try, they didn't want more babies. Louis has always liked his mum better because his dad was a big businessman and he was always away. So he and his mum spent so much time together and she basically rased him alone.

But when he was ten, she died of cancer. It was the most traumatic experience for Louis. He was so young and loosing his mum, his best friend, was so hard for him. His father didn't understand. He made fun of him for crying about it almost every night. When Louis tried to cuddle him because he missed her, his father would shove him away and yelled at him. Louis never wanted to control time more in his life.

Since then, his father hasn't changed. You would think he would try to be more close to his own son, but you are completely wrong. He distanced himself even more. When he talked to Louis, it would be only to yell at him, control yet another thing in his life or to tell him some rich people were coming around so he should be in his room the whole time and not show up.

Louis had a tragic life indeed.

-

When Louis sat down in front of his father at the dining table, the older man finally looked up. He grinned to himself that the boy followed his order of eating fruit.

"Have you found yourself some young beautiful girl Louis?" He asked fake smiling.

Louis let out a sigh. Not again.

The thing is, Louis is gay. He has known for a long time, probably since he was around fourteen years old. He never told it to anyone at his old school or his dad. He knew they wouldn't support it and probably even hit him for it. They all thought it was rubbish and gay people deserved to go to some hospital. And Louis hated that more than anything. He never met anyone who would support him until he went to the public high school.