𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Start from the beginning

I met up with Emiko as we walked to class together. "So what did you guys talk huh?" She questioned, "nothing much he just asked if I was to be the manager for the boys volleyball team" "do you know a thing about volleyball? I mean you used to do beach volleyball but isn't that different?" she questioned.

"I mean kinda it's in the sand instead of a solid floor same rules". I answered as I reached my class "all right see you later" she said "see ya"

—————

The final school bell ringed telling us it's time go, as I packed my stuff. Standing up I heard a voice calling my name "[n/n] you ready?" It was tetsurō, I quickly walked over to him with a smile. As we walked to the gym he started asking random questions, "Hey, how come you never make me a bento box, Emiko always has one" he said with a fake pout.

"You never ask" I replied with a chuckle. "Well can I get a bento box tomorrow?", "No" I said with a smile "aww come on". We arrived at the gym and he stopped before opening the door, "Please excuse these fellas they act like animals sometimes" he said as he opened the door.

"Hey guys we got a visitor" the whole team stopped what they were doing to look our way. I was hella nervous now, there's so many eyes meaning I need to find a place to hide. I stepped behind tetsurō a little to where my head was peaking over his arm as he let out a chuckle.

I didnt know most of them so they had to introduce themselves to me because to be honestly I'm not very popular it brings too much attention.

"It's not set in stone yet but she might be our new manager, and that's all up to her today she's just visiting and getting to know you guys so don't be so wild" tetsurō said and I move to stand beside him.

"Hello my name is [y/n] [l/n] I'm a second year it's a pleasure to meet you all" I introduced slightly bowing. "WOOHOO!!! finally a female manager and a smoking hot one at that, SUCK IT KARASUNO." A guy with a mohawk said, "shut it Yamamoto you'll scare you away" a shorter guy said.

"I'm morisuke yaku a 3rd year" he gave me a smile as he shook my hand. "Hi I'm yūki shibayama 2nd year" another guy spoke. Suddenly everyone started stating there name and year. "Ok so let me get this straight.... 3rd years are Kai and yaku, 2nd years are Yamamoto and Fukunage, and the first years are inuoka, teshiro, Lev, and shibayama" I said while point at each as I said their names.

They all nodded, "looks like I have great memory" I thought as I mentally smirked to myself. I met the coaches which were Nekomata and Naoi, "I'm so good at names" I watched the boys practice for a couple hours and I remembered some things that completely left my mind.

I wrote some notes down as I observed, "if I'm going to be the manager I'll have to do my part even if it's not official" Practice ended and everyone went to change as I wanted outside for tetsurō. "Hey! [y/n] right?" I turned to the voice and it was Lev, "Hey Lev what's up?", "so will you be our manager?" He asked suddenly yaku appeared and kicked behind his leg.

"You don't just asked somebody that it'll feel pressured" he stated as lev coward before him. "For such a tall guy he's such a wuss", "Sorry for him [y/n], there's no pressure in being our manger that's all up to you". suddenly the whole team besides kenma and tetsurō appeared around me, "yeah no pressure at all promise" shibayama stated, "It's ok guys I was honestly just thinking about it and it doesn't seem to bad, plus you guys seem very nice and welcoming." They all looked at me like they were awaiting an answer.

"So, it'll be rude to decline your offer I'll be your manager" I smiled as I looked at them they all blushed with excitement, I have them all high fives but when I reached Yamamoto he completely turned the other way. "I can't touch such a goddess hands like yours I'm not worthy" he said dramatically.

I grabbed his hands placing them in an high five position, giving him double the high five so a high ten. "Of course you're worthy Yamamoto!" I stated giving him a smile, he seemed to stop breathing but they told not not to worry about it it as inuoka dragged him away bedding their goodbyes.

Kenma and Tetsurō finally showed up, as I bid my goodbyes to the team we started our walk home. "So [y/n] how do you like it? will you join?" Kenma asked softly, "yeah I've decided and I'd love to join you guys", "sounds great [n/n], now we'll just have to get you a uniform" tetsurō said yawning.

"I'll text you all the club details and what not later, also until we get your uniform you'll have to wear you're gym sweat suit" I nodded as I bedding my goodbyes with them seeing my house in the distance.

"Bye guys!"

"See you tomorrow"

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺