seek advantages and avoid disadvantages

Start from the beginning

Aaru got out of the elevator and rang the doorbell of the company No. 2703.

The glass door at the entrance cannot be opened without an employee card. She can only stand here and wait for someone to come.

Soon, a young lady opened the door, "Excuse me, who are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for Akshara Goenka." Aaru reported her name.

"You look for Akshara, she is in a meeting now, you can come first."

"Okay, thank you." Aaru came in, slightly cautious.

Maybe the company was not too big after its establishment, about five or six hundred square meters, with 70 or 80 employees.

At this time, all employees of the company are sitting in the conference room for a meeting.

Inside the large glass window, a tall man with thin glasses was talking, and everyone else was sitting quietly, seeming to be listening carefully to what he said.

The man who spoke was Abhinav Sharma, the boss of the company. He was wearing a white shirt and holding a marker in his slender hand. He was writing a bunch of English terminology on the whiteboard.

Akshu sat at the end of the table, and when Aaru looked at her, she had already spotted her sharply, and greeted her slightly with her hand through the glass.

Aaru couldn't help laughing.

At this time, Abhinav seemed to have noticed Akshu's distraction, and when he looked out of the glass, he saw the tall and moving Aarohi.

She is carrying a pretty lady's pink bag, and she is wearing a dark brown dress that is popular this year.

Waist-length hair is naturally black, hanging on her shoulders, not dyed or styling, but unexpectedly fits her temperament, very calm and beautiful.

Moreover, she raised her lips and smiled at him.

Abhinav was stunned, and then nodded slightly in response to her.

The two of them are considered alumni,(a graduate) but Abhinav and the others are two graduates the year before. After the internship, they came out and started their own businesses.

Generally ambitious people will not work for a long time, especially Abhinav, who is from a better background, and accumulates a certain amount of experience. No, the company has hired 70 or 80 employees only two years after its establishment, which is very capable.

*

At the end of the meeting, a group of people walked out.

Akshu also came out, and a few remained in the conference room, continuing to communicate with Abhinav

"Aaru, it's really a coincidence that you came. We were in a meeting just now, and we lost some time." Akshu held a stack of materials, took her to her office, and pulled a chair to let her sit, "Sit first. Here, I will be off work in half an hour. Wait for me for a while. When we get off work, we will go to dinner together."

"Okay." Aaru sat down with a bag and took out his mobile phone to amuse himself.

Akshu is busy in front of the computer, usually half an hour before leaving get off work.

Not long after, Abhinav walked to Akshu's side, and his slender legs stood under  Aaru's eyes, as if he hadn't noticed Aarohi, and when he stopped, his leg touched her leg.

Aaru retracted her leg in an arc of reflection and looked up at Abhinav from the phone.

Abhinav didn't seem to notice her, holding a document in his hand, talking to Akshu in a low voice, "Who told you to change jobs with Monica in private?"