"Hmm"he nodded against her neck and was about to side hug her that preeta showed his hand away.

"Karan! It's already Nine..jao.You are stinking.Jaldi shower leke aao"she warned knowing him.

If she won't send him.He would sleep there itself while cuddling with her.

Karan frowned listening to her and lifted his head to look at her with a cute glare.Preeta in return gave him a sheepish smile and peeked his cheek quickly.

"Now go"she slightly pushed him.

Karan finally got up and went from there to freshen up.

.

.

After having their dinner preeta was in the kitchen and was boiling the milk for Aarush.

Karan arrived there and looked at her.She noticed his presence and smiled.

"Tum aaru ko room mein leke jao, mein aati hu..nahi toh aise hi so jayega"preeta said and took a glass.

Whereas karan took some steps towards her and hugged her from behind.She startled but a smile formed on her lips.

"Karan"she whispered telling him to leave her so that she can do her work.

"Hm"he answered holding her waist firmly and dug his face in her sweet spot.

"Aha..chodo! let me pour the milk into glass"she said holding his face and tried to look at him.

"Aise hi raho..accha lagta hai"he breathed against her. preeta grinned listening to him.

She was his peace and his happy place to lean on.

"Agar abb aarush agaya na toh dekhlena, kaise muh banayenge tumhe aise dekhe"preeta giggled.

Aarush always glared at his father whenever he held preeta lovingly.with a grumpy face he used to loosen karan's grip on her and remind him that preeta was his 'mumma'.Because their little munchkin cannot bear if anyone gets close to his mamma even it may be his father, who always makes a cry baby face whenever aarush comes in between their romantic moments.

At that time karan's expressions were worth watching.He couldn't even quarrel with his own son claiming her as his wife because he knew his baby boy would not listen to him.

Karan lifted his head remembering Aarush's antics and pouted.

"Arey, don't worry, usse baby sister ka naam leke mein mana lunga"karan smirked at her.

Whereas preeta widened her eyes listening to him and slightly hit his arm.

"Tum bhi na, piche pad gaya toh dekh Lena..tum bohot yaad dila rahe ho usse"preeta shook her head in dismay.

Karan turned her and caged in his arms resting his hands on the slab.Preeta returned him a sharp look and was about to turn again that he held her waist stopping her.

"Oh babydoll! I want you..stay!"karan said leaning towards her.

Preeta widened her eyes and closed his mouth with her palms.Her cheeks turned red listening to him but she shot a cute glare shaking her head in no.

"Tumhe kitchen hi milta hai? Mere paas aane Keliye?"she questioned taking her hand back.

"Kyu bedroom mein chale?"karan gave a naughty smile and asked.

"Tum na? Meine waisa nahi kaha!"Preeta replies with a pout to hide her blush.

"Toh apne kaise kaha?"karan asked dreamily and leaned towards her.