Devi- aree... Ro q Rahi ho?

Kitty- are.... Ye to khusi ke asu hai... Ab finally jakar inhe apne pati k sath waqt bitane ka mauka milega.... Hai na... Anokhi bhabhi....

She said side hugging her.... Anokhi blushed.....

Anokhi- thank you bari maa...

Kitty- aree.... Unhe thank you may bolo... Ye sab mera plan hai... Mujhse dekha nahi gaya tum dono ko aise... Isiliye maine hi suggest Kiya hai puri family ko ki aaj tumlog patiala m anniversary manaoge... And then fir 2 months k liye bhaiya ko kaam se chhutti.... So that tum log apne honeymoon p ja sko....

Ashtha- kitty... Shhh... Kitni besharam ho gyi ho...

Devi- samjhdar ho gyi hai....

Anokhi- thank you....

Flashback ends....

Shaurya- achhaa... Isiliye Yash jid p tha ki mai ye meeting aaj hi complete Karu.... But actual m koi meeting thi hi nahi....

Anokhi smiles... Tears started falling from her eyes... Shaurya wipes it off...

Shaurya- aree... Ab q ro rhi ho?? Finally hame hamara quality time Mila...

Anokhi- it's been one years shaurya since our marriage.... I can't believe....

Shaurya- hmm.... Mujhe v beleive n ho rha hai... Ki ek saal se mai apne biwi se dur hu....

Anokhi chuckles... Both hugs....

Shaurya- thak gayi hogi n... Travel karke ayi ho.... Let's sleep...

Anokhi- Dinner....?

Shaurya- haa... Dinner... Bahut bhukh lagi hai....

Both had their dinner....

••••••••••

After dinner.... Anokhi comea out of the washroom after washing her hands... Shaurya was scrolling through his phone....

Shaurya looks at her and smiles.... He gets up from the bed and goes to her... He holds her by her waist... And pulls her to himself..... He sensually touches her face.... She keeps her hands on his chest.... He leans to her face.... She leans up and keeps her lips on his... Both feels each other.... And in no time both were on bed....

Shaurya- oh no... I didn't have protection....

Anokhi- now...?

Shaurya- one minute.... Let me check in ten drawer.... They must have kept there ....

And he finds a package..... He again kisses her....

••••••••••••••••••••

Next day.....

Shakhi comes out of the hotel..... And they got Abhi call...

Shaurya- Abhi..... Kaise ho??

Abhi- i am fine.... Tum kaise ho....? I hope ab thik ho honge.. anokhi jo aagyi tumhre pas ...

He said teasingly....

Shaurya- ab tum to mat presan kro.... Sab vaise hi subah s hi presan kar rhe hai....

Abhi- okay okay... I can understand... Akhir mai v Raha hu apni biwi se dur....

Shaurya- thank God... Koi to samjha...

Abhi- oh... I called you to invite for anshit birthday...  But now I think you won't be coming....

Shaurya- ohh... Sorry yaa....

Abhi- it's okay.... I can understand...

He laughs.... Shaurya chuckles....

Shagun- Abhi... Q presan kar rhe ho... Let them spend their time....

Abhi- okay Jaan... Okay bye Shaurya....

Shaurya- bye...

••••••••••••

Shakhi went to Shimla for their honeymoon...... It was a two months vacation for them.... They enjoyed a lot..... First one month they didn't come out of their room.... And the next month they decided to visit the places.... But it took only 2-5 days to visit... So they again stayed inside the room for the rest 20 days.... And they took 5 days to do shopping for the family....

And today the return to Chandigarh....

Devi- bahut dino bad dikhe tum dono... Aur vo v khus...

Kitty- haa.. khus to honge hi... Finally 2 months tak room me band jo rhe hai...

Gayatri - kitty.... Shhh.... Bahut bolne lagi ho....

Kanchan- are.. sach hi to bol rhi hai... Jab v call kro inlogo ko ye log room m hi hote the....

Anokhi blushed and she runs to her room...

Shaurya- ha to.. kya krte... Vaha thand hi itni thi.... Ki bahar nikalna impossible tha....

Kanchan- acha... Is it...? Bhaiya....?

Shaurya- shut up....

And he also goes to his room....

All laughs at them....

The end.....

Husss.... I hope you all loved the story.... I know Maine bahut hi bad way me ending ki hai....

Jab start ki thi likhna then i thought to write about anokhi being one sided lover and she will do anything to make shaurya happy... Chahe vo shaurya ki kisi aur se sadi hi q n ho... Maine socha tha ki shaurya ki kisi aur se sadi karwa dungi... Aur aise me anokhi Shaurya ki deewani rhegi.... But then i took break.... And vo chain hi Tut gya.... Again I started writing and thought to end in this way.....

I hope you all liked the story.....

Thank you so much for your support and time....♥️♥️
Take care 😘
Lots of love 💓
Love you all ♥️

I will try to come back with another story.... Do tell me the plot... I will try to write... 😘😘😘😘