After a long time, He Feng seemed to have finally adjusted his emotions.

He turned to face Little Yao. "Find Shao Hua for me!"

After He Feng finished speaking, he passed all the information to Xiao Yao and drove to Taifeng construction again.

When he reached the office building of Taifeng construction, He Feng raised his head and looked at the tall and gorgeous building, but he felt a wave of disgust in his heart.

He was about to walk in when someone suddenly called out to him from afar.

"Brother-in-law! Wait for me!" Wang Xu saw He Feng from afar and ran over hurriedly.

He Feng turned around and saw Wang Xu. He was a little surprised. "Why are you here?"

'Wang Xu gave He Feng a meaningful smile. "To talk about the cooperation!"

"Cooperation? Construction with Taifeng?" He Feng was obviously a little surprised by this answer and also a little suspicious.

'Wang Xu nodded heavily and said, "Brother-in-law, I'll tell you about this later. In short, this was all arranged by Sister Ya!

"So, can you wait for me to come out and we can have a chat before you decide whether you want to go in or not?" Wang Xu asked somewhat imploringly.

He Feng frowned even more, but in the next moment, he let down his guard.

Although he had lost his most trusted brother, it did not mean that the person Fang Ya trusted was problematic.

She had always had a good eye.

Perhaps he should trust her again?

"Okay! I'll wait for you to come out!" He Feng said and nodded.

'Wang Xu let out a sigh of relief and said, "After this road, there's a cake shop. Lin Xiang and the others are there."

He Feng nodded and watched Wang Xu quickly run into the office building built by Taifeng.

'When he arrived at the cake shop, He Feng immediately saw Lin Xiang and the others gathered inside, discussing something intensely.

He rarely participated in the activities of the small team like Fang Ya, so he only knew them as acquaintances.

From afar, Mingxia saw He Feng at a glance.

"Brother-in-law! Why are you here! Here, here!" Mingxia waved her arms at He Feng.

He Feng walked over.

He Kun quickly made way for He Feng to sit down.

"What are you doing here?" He Feng asked curiously.

"We're getting rid of Taifeng construction!" Mingxia exclaimed in excitement.

He Kun quickly grabbed Mingxia's hand and pressed a finger on his lips. "Shh! Lower your voice!"

Mingxia couldn't hide her excitement. She sat in her seat and giggled at He Feng...

If you want to read more chapters, please visit NovelNext.Com to experience faster update speed

Chapter 392: Unbelievable

He Feng knew that Fang Ya and the others had been working on some investment projects, and some of them were related to Taifeng.

However, the words "Destroy Taifeng" that Mingxia said still made He Feng feel a little incredulous.

"What do you plan to do?" He Feng asked cautiously, afraid that these young and impetuous fellows would cause some trouble.

"Brother-in-law, don't worry. Sister Ya arranged all this beforehand," He Kun explained to He Feng, looking very confident.