break off an engagement part 1

Start from the beginning

Before her death, she recalled the first meeting with Neil.

It was that time.

Created this bad fate.

Then she was born again...

Touching her face, she looked in the mirror and saw the platinum ring on the ring finger in the mirror. The anger in her eyes gradually raged...

Yes, this man delayed her half of her life. He thought it was her harbor, but he did not expect that all the storms in her life were brought by him...

If she hadn't married him, she didn't know how cool she was now

*

It's half past nine in the morning.

"Now, this is the necklace your elder mother brought over, take a look." Naira took a slender necklace to Aarohi's palm

Aarohi bit the barbecued paneer bun and glanced lightly, "You can put it away first

There is no extra emotion on her face.

Naira was wearing reading glasses, and she felt strange when she heard this, "What's the matter? did you quarreled with Neil last night?"

"No." Aarohi was calm in his heart, while poking his other hand on the phone, looking for Neil's name.

Naira said worriedly: "You tried the wedding dress last night. It was his fault that he didn't come, but he couldn't help it if the superior wanted to see him..."

This is naira's character, tolerant and easy-going, and always a peacemaker.

Aarohi glanced at her, "No, I'm really not angry, don't worry, let's eat."

"Then this necklace?"

"You can take it for me first." When Aarohi said this, Aarohi had already found Neil's WeChat account. She stuffed the remaining buns into her mouth and opened a dialog with Neil .

Aaru: [See you at noon. 】

It took about half an hour for Neil to reply: [It's only half an hour at noon. 】

Means he is very busy.

But Aaru didn't Care, so he poked the keyboard slowly: [Half an hour is enough, you are in MG road now, right? I will go to see you at noon. 】

If you want to divide, cut the mess quickly.

Sluggishness is not her style.

*
noon.

Pushing open the glass door of Starbucks, Aaru saw the dazzling man sitting in the corner at a glance.

Exactly as he remembered, Neil was wearing a slightly worn shirt with his sleeves curled up, and he was doing case analysis in front of his notebook.

He has a very quiet temperament.

The look in his eyes was as dark as ever, and it also foreshadows that he is an unsmiling man.

In fact, he does have the ability, but he is forced to start from a low level by such a native family, and a life without resources is impossible to be a full house at the beginning of excellence.

She walked over and pushed the ring box directly onto the table.

Inside is the engagement ring.

When Neil gave her this ring, he didn't have much money. No, he didn't have much money either. He just graduated and entered the Ambedkar Law Firm for an internship. Even though Zero2IPO University is famous, it is impossible to offer a sky-high salary to an intern. Therefore, his Life is busy and poor.

This is probably the dilemma that every lawyer will experience in the early stage. The early stage is endless overtime study + low salary.

In the later stage, based on the professional field and solid foundation can accumulate.

But at that time, she loved him, and even when she received the ring, she was afraid that the boy would regret it, so she grabbed it in a hurry, put it on her ring finger reluctantly, and then smiled stupidly.

At that time, the sweetness of love overflowed from every pore of her, which made her ignore the chai, rice, oil and salt behind the real married life.

At that time she thought that she would follow Neil for the rest of her life.

Later, she did marry Neil, but no day was happy.

"I ordered a latte for you." From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of her sitting down, Neil flipped through the information in his hand without looking up.

Aaru took a sip of coffee and said, "It's been a long time since I drank it."

The pocket money before marriage was given by her parents. Aaru spent it as much as she wanted. After marrying Neil, because there was a ruhi soon, she was no longer willing to spend the wrong money. She suffered from morning sickness when she was pregnant, so she didn't have a job. However, Neil paid for the pregnancy check-ups, supplements, and daily expenses at home, so Aaru never drank coffee again.

Actually she thought about it.

In the beginning, they shouldn't get married. They just graduated, and both of them didn't have much money, so they plunged into the marriage so quickly, so that one is busy not returning home, and the other enjoys the loneliness of widowed parenting at home.

This marriage was never ideal.

Perhaps it was caused by gathering less and more separation.

Perhaps it was caused by relative silence.

Or maybe it was caused by financial constraints.

In short, at the end of the end, Neil stood at the top of the pyramid and said to her: "Aaru, let's get a divorce."