aftermath

Bran

His back is a universe of different constellations. I can trace in them Orion and his belt, Cassiopeia and her chair, and Leo and his roar. His shape figured by a domesticated masculinity and how I would love just for one more time to scatter my fingers around his waist. I couldn't help but think how great it was last night. I still tried to make sense on how I ran away from him when I should've been there. He's all I can think of right now and the way his smell makes me unhinged, it's compelling. It's too late to think we're getting somewhere. Ben had always been there for him and so as Ibra to me. I wouldn't want them getting hurt out of this.

"Bran! We're packin' up now. Where's your tent?" Gabe asked me while I was walking towards them.

"Just over there. When'll the bus leave?" I asked while staring at my watch in which i figured out was now broken.

"For about 9:00 I think." Trevor said.

"Come, sit with us." Trevor patted on the wooden log whilst holding a cup of coffee on his left hand.

I sat down to find out that Noah was now outside as well. His skinny form and slender body just couldn't help the cold in the morning. I wanted to give him something warm, maybe a jacket of mine that I wore yesterday but I can hardly speak to him. Did I hurt him that much last night? Did he regret it? Did I do it wrong? Did I blow it off with him again?