"...yes" for some reason, something is beating so loud.

Since your job got robbed, you don't know what to do either. "Nahida is checking in the patients; she will be fine since she is a smart kid...maybe I'll check on others."

When you are about to leave the tent, someone walks in. A blonde person in white, her golden eyes turn to you. Is she with a small kid that flies?

"Excuse me," she said, walking toward you.

"Yes?" You reply,

"Have you seen Cyno?" Ask the kid, "We've been looking for him."

"Cyno? He is helping me right now, but he will be done soon" you turn to point to him, moving the box. "Is something the matter?"

"No," said the blonde, "we're just here to report something that we find" she smiled,

"Right, he over there if you need him," you smile back, "I will see you both later," and you wave as you about to leave.

"Y/n, I'm done."

You turn around seeing Cyno walk up to the three of you, "Traveler, Paimon. You both are back, and I assume you found something?" He turns to you, like saying to wait for him.

You have no cause to wait, but for some reason, you find yourself sitting somewhere close 'strange...why am I waiting for him?' Again that beating sound that comes from somewhere.

Peeking to see the three of them talking to each other, the two seem close 'they look good together...'

The three are finally done and turn to you; they walk up to you as you stand up.

"Y/n, sorry for the late introduction. This the Traveler, Lumine, and her companion Paimon" he said, "you two, this is Y/n. The volunteers at Side E."

"Nice to meet you two," you smile, seeing them both in awe "?"

"Are you THAT y/n? The one and only who Volunteer here!" Said the kid, "and the ruthless fungus?!"

"Yes?" You tilt your head,

"Paimon!" Lumine covered her companion's mouth, "sorry, forget what she said."

"No, don't be," a smile appears, "rather, I'm interested in that nickname. Would you like to sit down and tell me about it?" You smile but scare the little Paimon.

Paimon start to tell you about the rumor. She says that a Volunteer who is ruthless to those she doesn't like means like a fungus, and another who said that she a demon who would do anything to anyone who upset her, "...that what Paimon heard, Please don't hurt Paimon!"

"... it's not as bad as I thought," you said, turning to Cyno "did you know about it?"

"I did, but it's too hard to believe," he let out

"Hmm"
You feel a little happy seeing he didn't believe all those, "well, it's not a bad idea to build a reputation."

"Haha, if Cyno didn't introduce us. I would have been curious all day," said Lumine.

"Right! Paimon got supers curious," she giggled.

You sigh, seeing everyone laughing and making you feel warm inside.

"Y/n?" Cyno's hand waves before you, "are you alright?" He asks

"Y-yes...I'm fine; I got a little tired."

"Ahhh, Paimon too. Paimon is super hungry right now."

"Haha, the sun has already set. It's best if you go and grab something to eat and rest," you said, "after all, I'm sure you both will have work to do."

"Yup! That sound like a good Idea!" Simon beam

You stand up, "come to think of it; I haven't heard back from Nahida."

"Nahida?" Said Paimon, "she is here too!"

"You know her?"

"We're a friend!" She said and turned to Lumine, "since we are also here, let's go check up on her too."

"Great, I will go too," you smile.

Cyno seems like he is about to say something; stop. Lumine peeked to see that, and a small smile appeared. "Y/n, I think me and Paimon can check up on her; it has been a while since we met. It is going to be a long talk."

"Oh, right! You need to check up with your friends" you nod,

"Yes, while you are at it. Cyno will look after you," she smiles.

"Hm?"/"hm!"

You tilt your head in confusion, and Cyno seems slightly caught off guard.

"See you both later!" Said Lumine and dragged Paimon with her.

"Wait!...." You try to stop them, but they are already gone. "I didn't even tell them where she is, what to do."

Turn to Cyno "should we go find them?"

"They will be fine; the traveler has the skill to track down anyone. They will be fine," he replies.

"Oh... that's handy," you turn to him, "let's grab something to eat too," you smile.

"Sure..." he gets up and walks beside you to where everyone gets their food.

Their gaze was on you again, but not too much every time Cyno was with you. That is why you would ask him to come with you to avoid some gaze.

After food and cleaning up, he asks if you want to walk with him, and you agree.

Paimon and Lumine were sitting with Nahida. Seeing the two leave, they can't help but laugh. "I wonder if they both know," said Nahida

"Right," Lumine giggled,

Paimon makes a face she doesn't understand, "come to think of it, Did y/n know that you're an archon?" She asks

"I guess not. I was treated like a kid all the time."

"You're not mad?"

"Why? She such a kind heart person," said Nahida as she smiled.

"Kind-hearted...ah! Now that Paimon thinks again, we didn't tell her about another rumor of her."

"Oh yeh...we let that one slip by," said Lumine

"Another rumor?" Nahida till her head

"Yup!" Paimon nods, "they say that Y/n is like a forest fairy."

To be Continued...