"Okay, I've basically understood the issues regarding He Peng's family. If there's anything that needs the family's cooperation in the future, I'll contact you and the child's father again," Teacher Hao looked at Fang Ya and said seriously.

Fang Ya paused for a moment before saying, "Alright! If there is anything, just contact me! The child's father is quite busy."

"Also, regarding yesterday's matter, I would like to know the school's decision on handling it?" Fang Ya felt that they had digressed.

Teacher Hao replied with an "Oh" and said, "Regarding the in-fighting among classmates yesterday, we hope that the two children can apologize to each other and admit their mistakes. After all, both parties had roles to play in the escalation."

Fang Ya frowned slightly, as if she was not satisfied with this suggestion.

"Teacher Hao, I know that He Peng has his own problems, but if the other party did not insult him first, this matter could have been avoided," Fang Ya said gravely to Teacher Hao.

Teacher Hao still had a smile on his face. "I know that, but the matter of the children..."

"Yes, although it is a matter of the children, they have to get this first step right." Fang Ya refused to relax even a bit and argued with reason.

"If it was He Peng who made the mistake first, I will let him admit his mistake first." Fang Ya voiced her own thoughts.

"But if it was the other party who made the mistake first, I hope that the other party can apologize first. After He Peng understands what caused it, he will apologize to the other party. I think it is more reasonable that way." As Fang Ya said this, she gently placed a hand on He Peng's back.

He Peng felt the strength behind him and instantly straightened his back.

Yes! He liked the feeling of being supported like this!

Although he felt that there was nothing wrong with Teacher Hao's suggestion, his mother's words seemed to be more in line with his true thoughts!

Teacher Hao looked at Fang Ya with a troubled expression.

The other child was the child of the school's educational administration director, so it would not be easy to make this happen.

She had hoped to wrap this up without any hassles, provided that He Peng apologized first....

If you want to read more chapters, please visit NovelNext.Com to experience faster update speed

Chapter 222: Distinguishing Right From Wrong

When she noticed the teacher struggling, Fang Ya did not want to make things difficult for her, so she said, "If it's not convenient for you to mediate it, I can personally talk to the other party's parents."

Teacher Hao quickly reached out to stop her and said, "Don't be hasty! Let me think about it again."

Her superiors had made it clear that this problem had to be resolved within a day or two.

Teacher Hao originally wanted to take the opportunity to chat with He Peng's parents and resolve this matter smoothly.

Most parents were more inclined to listen to their teachers' suggestions.

After all, their children spent most of their time with their teachers.

However, He Peng's mother seemed to be arguing with reason and was unwilling to let it slide, causing Teacher Hao to feel troubled.

She thought for a moment before saying, "How about this, you go back first. I will discuss it with the other party's parents. If possible, I will follow your suggestion. Is that alright?"