"Mi- Artesia? Are you ok?" Isabela blushed as she inspect your injury and the thing on your hand.

"I'm fine BellaFlor," you smiled as she hugged you.

"What that's unfair?!" Mirabel said. "Hug me too Isa... and its important?!" She huffed frustrated.

"That...I made something different," She sang ignoring her sister and looking at her creation as you gave the plant to her. "Something sharp... something new..."

"Isa this is the part where-" Mirabel was cut-off by Isabela's singing which both of you stood confused.

"What else can I do?" Her eyes sparkled as she tugged you with her.

"Wait! Bring it in... come on!" You saw Mirabel desparately want to hug her sister.

"Isa.." You tried to call her attention but she's too absorbed in her thoughts mix with excitement. Deciding to just let her be and enjoy the moment, letting your powers merge with her making the flowers swirl and float.

"Wow!" Mirabel's eyes widened as you help her up as the palm tree grows.

"I'm sick of pretty....I want something true don't you?" She sighed as Mirabel held her hand, understanding the pain of Isabela.

"But its awesome to see how you rise...how far can you rise?" She smiled encouraging her sister as you three ascend on the roof top, playing with plant dyes.

You smiled, giggling with the two as Mirabel splatter you with pinks, blue and violet on your black outfit. While Isabela were tainted in blacks and other colorful dyes, and Mirabel was no better with her stained clothes. Isabela then hugged her sister and you before lifting you both and cushioned your fall with flowers.

"I didn't know you have a gift also Artesia?" Mirabel grinned poking your arm.

"There's a lot of things you don't know, right Isa?" You laughed as the eldest Madrigal sighed chuckling.

"You both are bad influences," She pinched you as she flicked some flowers on her sister.

All of you are having a good time when you heard a familiar voice rang out inside the house.

"What are doing?" Señora Alma asked the three of you, giving you a side eye.

"I thought I warned you not to come close to Isabela," she gripped your arm as Mirabel interjected.

"Abuela the cracks disappeared the magic is saved." She gushed holding her grandmother's hand that was gripping you.

"What are you talking about Mirabel? Can't you see? You crashed the proposal, Isabela is out of control, Luisa can't lift and others can't use their powers," You heard a sharp edge on her voice.

"No Abuela, Isabela need me to stop the proposal I-"

"Enough Mirabel!" The old lady swung her hand.

'I think this won't go well,' you thought, instinctively shielding Mirabel.

"And you! How dare you corrupt Isabela? Even your brother refuses to continue his proposal because of your silly game," Señora Alma turned glaring at you. "I know something isn't right when you sat... no came to Encanto."

"I love your granddaughter Señora, and I would like to ask for her," You told her seriously. "I didn't plan to fall in love with her but.... I did and it's not a silly game. I stand by it. I'll ask for her even if I need to beg."

In the corner of your eyes you saw some shocked faces and few proud ones. But it is not easy to get pass the final boss. Which is...

"You will not destroy Isabela's life and if you don't realize it yet...she's your brother's girlfriend. How can you possibly steal her from your brother? " She hit you with the truth.

"I loved my brother that is why...I wanted to let Isabela choose. If she really like my brother I step aside." You told her resolutely. "I don't want them to live a life of lies and hopelessness. They are both precious to me... like how you see Encanto."

"Of course she does, she's been with him eversince..." Alma said to you. "There is no way she..."

"I don't..." Isabela muttered hugging herself.
"I don't love Mariano... Abuela... I... I love Artesia, she's the one I want to marry." Isabela gave you both a teary smile.

"See? Abuela we can be happy.. the cracks are -" Mirabel smiled when Señora Alma stopped her.

"You have to stop, Mirabel!" The old woman exploded. "The cracks started with you. Bruno left because of you. Luisa’s losing her powers, Isabela’s out of control, because of you. I don’t know why you weren’t given a gift,but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!"

Feeling the tension you turn to console Mirabel when she spoke in a low hurt voice.

"We will never be enough for you... No matter how hard any of us tries....Bruno left our family because you..only saw the worst in him..." Mirabel gripped your sleeves as she faced her grandmother.

"Bruno didn’t care about this family," You heard Señora Alma said but it sounds like she's convincing herself than Mirabel.

"He loves this family - I love this....family! We all love this family!..You’re the one that doesn’t care! breaking our home!" Mirabel ranted while the cracks spread throughout the house.

"Mirabel," You tried to call her but she uttured the last hurtful words.
.
.
.
.
"The miracle is dying, because of you!"