Obviously kitty teased her... But agrees....

Anokhi goes to the bathroom door... And knocks...

Anokhi- shaurya..... Pls gussa mat hoyiye.... Please... Aaj Bebo ki sadi hai... Atleast Aaj thora happy ho jaye.. Bebo k liye... Please... I know we didn't get time for ourselves....  Jab aap aye patiala se vapas tab fir maa mujhe kapurthala le gayi... Papji ki tabiyat khrab thi isiliye.... Aur fir apko v regularly patiala jana prta hai.... But isme kisi ki koi galti nahi hai... Please....

Shaurya- yaa ofcourse.... Sari galti to meri hai jo mai apni biwi ke sath thora sa waqt bitana chahta hu....

Anokhi sighs... She sees that the door was unlocked... She slowly entres the bathroom... She sees him lying in the bathtub closing his eyes... He was clearly looking frustrated.....

She smiles looking at him...

√••••••••••••••

Shaurya POV....

It's been almost 11 months since we got married... But I hardly got 11 days or say nights with my wife... Like seriously... Firstly I was not in Chandigarh... And then she was not.... And now she came back when bebo's wedding got fixed... She came back some days ago... . And i am also going back today.... In morning I left in hurry so that I can reach Chandigarh early for the wedding...

I entered the house... And saw that everything was done... Badi maa told me to get ready fast and come back as the baraat will come in 2 hours.... I nodded... I searched for my wife... But she is not there... I hope she is in her room.... I need her... I am so much stressed.... I want to touch her i want to feel her....

And i felt relieved seeing her in our room...  I hugged her.... And as usual her romance ka dushman vala speech start ho gya.... Oh bhagwan... Kya karu mai iska....

I left to the washroom as I need a bath... Otherwise I won't be able to control my anger... And my desire....

Not again yaar... She doesn't understand what I want....

I felt someone in the bathtub... I know it's her.... But I am angry at her .... I opened my eyes and tries to go out of the bathtub... But she comes over me... And kisses me softly...... And here i melted....

POV ends....

√•••••••••

They kissed for some good time.. until her phone rings... He sighs... And then laughs...

Shaurya- do you really think.... Yaha chain se ham time spend kar skte hai...

Anokhi pouts....

Anokhi- sorry... Par Jana hoga... Badi maa gussa ho jaengi nahi to...

Shaurya- yaha pati gussa ho rha hai uski chinta nahi hai...

Anokhi comes out of the tub... He also comes out... Both took a quick shower together.... Anokhi took her dress and git ready fast.... Shaurya also got ready ... And both goes downstairs...

Kitty sees them and winks anokhi teasingly...

Kitty- kya hua anokhi...?

Shaurya- kitty... Maine kitni bar kaha hai tumhe... Bhabhi bola Karo....

Anokhi- shaurya... It's ok...

Shaurya sighs defeated... And leaves from there...

Anokhi- sorry..

Kitty- are... Don't worry... I don't mind hia words.... Vaise kya kya hua kamre me... ?

She asks her teasingly...

Anokhi- kuchh nahi... Kuchh hota usse phle hi tra call aagya...

Kitty- Hein... Maine apko 1 hr bad call Kiya tha... 1 hr me v kuchh nahi hua...

Anokhi- only kiss....

Kitty- to kya aplogo ko pura din chahiye...?

Anokhi- bahut besharam ho gyi ho tum...

Kitty- hehe... Mai dekhti hu Bebo ko.. ready huyi ya nahi...

And she left....

Anokhi sighs....

Anokhi- 10 din bad hamari anniversary hai.... I hope us din ham sath ho....

•••••••••••••

Bebo's wedding got over smoothly....
Next day Bebo's bidayi was done... And Shaurya also leaves for Patiala as he is working on new siac branch in Amritsar..... So he has a lot of works...

Anokhi was sad as he didn't tell her about his departure.... He only sent a msg to her telling her that he had to go urgently....

•••••••••••

6 days later....

Shaurya came to his apartment in Patiala.... He throws himself on the bed... And drifted to sleep....

Anokhi comes to him and caresses his face ... He immediately kisses her...

At the same time his phone rings... He groans in irritation... He opens his eyes .... Anokhi was not there...

Shaurya- fir se sapna....

He takes his phone...

••••••

Anokhi came to her room after dinner....

Anokhi- i am missing you Shaurya.... I want you.... I need you.... I really need you....

She lyes on the bed sadly... And sleeps....

•••••••••••

Anniversary day....

Anokhi calls him in midnight....

Anokhi- happy marriage anniversary shaurya....

Shaurya- same to you bachha....

Anokhi- i am missing you Shaurya....

Shaurya- me too... Par mai nahi aa skta... Bahut important meeting hai aaj... Agar possible hota to Mai kal hi jata .. i am sorry bachha ..

Anokhi cries....

Anokhi- i love you...

Shaurya- don't cry bachha... I love you.... Please...

And they talked for a long time....

Anokhi gets up in the morning.... She goes downstairs after getting ready.... Everyone wishes her.. she tanked all of them sadly....

Devi- Anokhi.... Tumhre anniversary ka gift .. ham sab ki taraf se....

Anokhi looks at her and smiles..

Anokhi- gift ki koi jarurat nahi hai badi maa ..

Ashtha- ek bar dekh to lo....

She gives her a box....

Anokhi opens the box and sees a beautiful saree.... And an envelope....

She opens the envelope with curiosity... And she gets shocked to the the papers.... Tears falls from her eyes ...

Anokhi- maa... Bari ma... Ye ....

TBC....

I was about to end the story in this part... But then changed my mind... Let's see when I will end the story... Till then keep showering your love on me and my story..... And please don't be sad as I show the leap.... Love u yaa.... 🥰😘♥️

Thank you so much 🥰
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 💓