With that he left room leaving shocked paati & his friends...

Ravi mv: aathi...enna Panna porano theriyalaye...

_____

Sri reached her home and went to her & took bath changed into her another half saree which has pink pallu and navy blue blouse and skirt... & Cooked prasad and went to temple...

_____

Ashok got ready but paati made him change into vesti & shirt.. so finally he wore navy shirt with vesti.. when he reached car ... He saw his friends also sitting in car & furrowed his eyebrows,.

Ashok: neenga edhukku da car la utkaandhurukinga?

Ravi: naangalum kovilukku varom...

Ashok: dei ..

Before he say anything paati cut him off...

Paati: time aachu kelambanum.. vandhu sanda potukonga.. vandi edu da..

Ashok glared at his friends who is doing thiruttu muzhi & started the car and reached temple...

When they went inside his eyes only searched for one person... But he couldn't see her...

Ravi: maapla enna thedra? Prasatham ah adhu Pooja mudinja piragu dha kudupaanga...

Ashok looked at him like are you serious now look & smacked his nose & went from there to search for her...

Ravi : ippa Naa enna solitanu en mooka puncture aakitu  poran indha annatoweru...

Agni: ennada today plaster ah?

Ravi: adhepudi da kettavaney enakku puncture aagum bodhu mattum nee escape aagira?

Agni smiled at him widely like mocking him...

_____

Ashok looking here and there for sri but couldn't find her...

Ashok mv: enga pona?

Suddenly he heard a group of women singing inside an hall .. he went there & saw Sri sitting There with other Brahmin aunties along with his grandma and singing kurai ondrum illai song...

He leaned on the nearby pillar with folded hands and looking at her... suddenly her eyes collided with his.. her eyes widened seeing him in temple... He Smirked at her reaction,

Pennae un paarvaiyaalae
Alaipaaigirenae
Aaaha indha neram naanum
Kudaisaaigiren

her jumkas was swinging in her ears along with her head movement.. his heart also moved along with it ..

Kaadhoramaai oonjal kodu
Pennae un kammal pol naan aaduven

Suddenly he noticed agni also came there & leaned on the opposite pillar & looking at her with smile..

Ashok glared at him... He didn't like Agni getting close to Sri...  After Pooja ... Everyone started to get up but Sri slipped a little bit & going to fell in nearby lamp..  unknowingly Ashok tried to catch her arm he caught her but his back palm was slightly burned by lamp .. he hissed at the pain..

Sri looked at his hand with wide eyes and started to tear.. she grabbed his hands and dragged him to nearby tap .. she washed his hands and put some ointment in first aid box..

All the time Ashok kneely looking at her.. suddenly he felt a tear dropped in his Hands.. he looked at her.. she is crying for his pain? Why?

A unknown feeling crypts in his heart.. paati & his friends were panicked.. but he calmed them down & said it's nothing...