0.2

THIRD PERSON .

"girl are you serious?" jimena said, sitting in santanas lap as she stared at leilani .

"yes bro, he got mad at me all because i wanted to look out for him." leilani sighed, her head falling into her hands.

santana ruffled her hair, "cheer up, he'll come around soon."

"wow who knew you could be nice." leilani said playfully, chuckling.

"bitch be forreal, i'm the nicest person you ever met." he said, smiling at the two girls he's currently hanging out with.

"aww you're so sweet santa." jimena said, kissing her boyfriends head.

"yo! quit callin me "santa", i aint fuckin santa bruh !" he groaned annoyed.

"i'll call you santa all i want bitch." jimena said back, kissing his lips. leilani chuckled at the twos interaction before looking at her phone.

"how about we all watch a movie huh?" santana recommend as jimena and leilani nodded, grabbing the blankets and pillows before going to jimenas living room.

~

they watched the movie, many movies actually, but it was now the morning, leilani slowly opened her eyes. she covered her eyes with her hands, groaning before grabbing her phone which was on do not disturb.

the phone said '11:07 AM' , she then saw three messages from ricky . she turned on her phone and checked his messages.

favorite boy . 🖤
im sorry

favorite boy . 🖤
i didn't mean to snap at you last night

favorite boy . 🖤
call me when you wake up

ma 🖤
hey ricky, sorry for the
late reply. as you can tell i
was sleeping .

favorite boy . 🖤
all good , js call me
please

leilani stared at the message before getting up and walking to the kitchen while santana and jimena were still sleeping. she clicked on ricky's contact and hit call.

"hello?" leilani questioned as ricky picked up the phone.

"hey, i just wanted to say like you know sorry." ricky mumbled through the phone.

"it's okay." leilani said back, a small smile growing on her face hearing the apology.

"where are you?" ricky questioned.

"jimena's, why? you worried about me?"

"yes baby, i'm coming to get you." ricky's voice said through the phone, you could hear his footsteps in the background.

"but they're still sleeping." leilani complained playfully.

"i don't care, get your stuff." he said, making leilani groan. "quit the whining."

"i hate you." leilani said, moving to get her stuff.

"i love you." he said, a smirk on his face.

"i love you too." leilani said before hanging up.

~

a loud banging from the door made leilani snap up from her spot on the couch.

she sped walk to the door, opening it to see ricky.

"hey mama." ricky said pulling her hand, making her shut the door.

"hey r." leilani spoke, looking across jimenas house to make sure leilani's car was parked in her parking lot and not jimenas.

"we goin back to my house." was all ricky said before opening the door for leilani, allowing her to get in before he shut the door walking to the other side of the car and getting in himself.

"alright then."