006 : Kurama's memories, trolling is fun, plus

The scene starts with a shot of Madara's face. He looks quite a bit younger than in the previous scene, but he's still an adult. There is the sound of growling in the background. Then the shot changes to a view of the nine-tails growling at Madara. Then Madara starts speaking.

'Is this about what I think it's about?' Iruka starts. The nine-tails. He never expected to see it again.

'It might be.'

'Kyuubi. This transient form is nothing more than a nodule. You're only a piece of yourself.' The nine-tails isn't happy what he's being told.

'Kurama... might that be the name of the nine-tails?' Tsume suggests. It would be strange for the creature not to have a name. She names all her dogs.

'I didn't think he would have a name.' Hiashi says. People have just been calling the creature Kyuubi for centuries.

'He does not like you saying that.' Naruto says. He can feel the fox stirring in his stomach, it's slightly uncomfortable.

'Should we be concerned about that?' Iruka asks. He doesn't want to deal with the fox any time soon.

'Who knows.' Kakashi shrugs.

'Shut up.' He's still growling at Madara.

'You are just an ignorant unstable power.' Madara continues speaking like he hasn't heard the fox.

'Shut up!' The fox snarls at the man.

'Madara is a bit of an ass.' Sakura says. The man is good looking, but his personality is certainly not worth it.

'I'm pretty sure that's the standard.' Sasuke says. He remembers the various other Uchiha he knows, many of which are kind of an ass.

Madara still doesn't react to his words. 'Those who shall guide you are the Uchiha. You tailed beasts are simply servants of those with visual jutsu.'

'Does that mean I can go and control it?' Shisui asks. It would be cool to command such a creature. 'Why didn't we do that, that night?'

'I don't think it's that simple. Not only that I don't think the fox likes it.' Mikoto answers. From Kushina she heard that the fox likes complaining about Uchihas. It was certainly an interesting conversation.

'Shut the hell up!'

Madara looks at the fox and makes a sign with his hands. 'Obey.' Is the only thing he says before the screen turns white.

'He's mean.' Naruto says. He wouldn't like the man either if he did that to him.

'Which one?' Shino asks.

'Both.'

Then another man appears. It's Hashirama, bloodied and battered from a previous fight. He too starts speaking to the fox. 'Your power is too great. Regrettably, I cannot let you run loose.' He says before the screen turns white again.

'He looks really beat up.' Sasuke says. He's never seen anyone that bloody, not even his brother and he would go on super dangerous missions.