Part 6: The Third True Dragon

Start from the beginning

"But I can't help myself but be worried for you, after all it's an older brother job to look out for their younger siblings" He said as he gently stroked her white hair.

"Sheessh, sometimes I think your just overprotective.." She mumbled.

They were interrupted when the the door suddenly slammed open, scaring them both. A guard throws something towards them as Noblesse managed to catch it.

"That will be your dinner for today...both of you were slow at work so this is your punishment" He said before closing the door again.

Noblesse looked at her hands to find a single bread.

"Go ahead and eat it, I'm quite full today" He said but his stomach grumbled making him blush as Noblesse looks at her brother with a smug smile.

"Quite full, eh?" She smirks as her brother just rolls his eyes.

"Shut up and just eat the bread, you need it more than I do" He said.

"Nope!" She said before splitting the bread into two and giving the other to her brother with a smile.

"I can't eat all of this when my brother is also hungry" She said.

"But yo-" He was interrupted by her sister, "I said no! Now eat this or else I'm going to shove this unto your mouth by force" She said while smilling, dangerously.

The brother gulped before grabbing the other piece of the bread.

They sit side by side as they eat the bread. After they ate their food, a moment of silence fell upon them. The only light source they had was the moonlight that passes through the window bars.

They moment of silence stayed like for a good minute before Noblesse spoke up.

"So how was your day?" She said as she had noticed a bruise of the back of her brother's hand.

"It was fine minus some guard forcing us to do more work" He grumbled.

"I see"

"Well, how about yours?" He asked.

"It was fine but one of the girls collapsed while working and the guards quickly told her to go back to work and she did..." She said.

"B-brother do you think we can still escape from here?.." She asked with a shaky breath.

Her brother looked at her and saw her with tears flowing from her eyes. He gently pull her into a hug. And said reassuring words.

"Hey, hey of course. After all I did promised that we will be able to escape from here and live a happy life together" He said gently.

Noblesse hugged her brother back with tears flowing out of her eyes.

After that the two eventually falls asleep in each others arms.

The next day, they were working again but this time they were on the same area. They went to their rooms, eat, sleep and repeat.

One day, while working into a different area that has many trees and fruits. The two siblings were picking fruits and putting them in the basket when someone called from them.

"Kai! Noblesse! Come over here!" A female voice called out to them. They turned their head towards the voice and saw a girl with brown hair that reaches just above her shoulders with brown eyes.

The siblings went over to her, careful not to be caught, "What do you need Bella?" Noblesse asked, quietly careful not to make so much noise. Bella is one of their friends in this 'hell' and they are on good terms with each other.