"Go back obediently and don't get caught!" Uncle Tang instructed again.

He Peng hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Then I'll have to trouble you to take good care of Tang Tang! I'll come again!"

Uncle Tang looked at He Peng's determined gaze and only nodded after a long while. "Alright!"

Having obtained Uncle Tang's promise, He Peng turned around and left.

After returning home, He Peng hesitated for a moment before telling Fang Ya about what had happened today.

Fang Ya was startled by He Peng's actions.

Although her heart ached, she still patted He Peng's body a few times angrily. "This is the matter of adults! Do you know how dangerous it is!"

Although He Peng's face was expressionless, his eyes revealed a sense of grievance.

After hitting He Peng a few times, Fang Ya finally broke out in tears like a ruptured faucet.

She hugged He Peng and bawled. "My Tang Tang! What should I do!"

He Peng listened to Fang Ya's crying and reached out stiffly, patting her back.

After Fang Ya hugged He Peng to vent her feelings for a long time, she finally felt tired.

She only felt her vision go black and she staggered and fell to the ground. He Peng was shocked and tried to grab Fang Ya.

However, his body was too small and could not support Fang Ya's weight.

Just as the two of them were about to fall to the ground, the large woman rushed in and caught her limp body.

He Peng fell to the ground and finally let out a breath.

The large woman quickly helped Fang Ya to the bed and laid her down. "He Peng, go and invite Doctor Liao over!"

He Peng nodded and immediately rushed out.

If you want to read more chapters, please visit NovelNext.Com to experience faster update speed

Chapter 72: Fang Ya Fell Ill

Doctor Liao was a famous chief physician in the city hospital.

Because he liked to treat his neighbors for free, he became their personal doctor.

It just so happened that Doctor Liao was off duty that day. When He Peng rushed to Doctor Liao's house, he was about to visit Grandma Li, who lived alone.

When he heard that Fang Ya had fainted, Doctor Liao picked up his medical kit and followed He Peng to Fang Ya's house.

When they reached Fang Ya's house, Doctor Liao examined Fang Ya and heaved a sigh of relief. "She's fine. She's just exhausted. She just needs rest."

Hearing Doctor Liao's words, the large woman and He Peng both heaved a sigh of relief.

Doctor Liao prescribed some medicine for Fang Ya and asked the large woman to prepare some food for her to eat.

"After she wakes up, get her to fill her stomach before giving her this medicine," Doctor Liao instructed.

The large woman repeated his instructions to herself, memorizing every order the doctor gave her.

Fang Ya fell into a deep sleep.

In her dream, she seemed to have experienced everything from her past life again.

She led her daughter to survive in the city by herself.

Her daughter had suffered a lot with her, and she had complained about her selfishness during puberty.