Fang Ya knew that it was not easy to change He Peng's mind.

However, she was not in a hurry and did not press on the matter.

After all, she knew all too well how difficult it was for a child to accept a remarried family.

After a good meal, Fang Ya took Tang Tang to rest in the room.

He Feng supervised He Peng's homework.

It was under the guise of supervision, but He Feng was simply accompanying He Peng.

He was always away, so he rarely had time to accompany his son.

Even when he returned to the country, he had spent very little time with his son.

He Feng was very glad that his son was obedient and sensible, so he had not given him any trouble.

Looking at He Peng's neat handwriting, He Feng could not help but praise him, "Your handwriting is getting more and more beautiful!"

"Aunt Fang taught me," He Peng said without raising his head.

Hearing this, He Feng looked at He Peng and asked, "Do you like your life now?"

When He Peng heard the question, he raised his head and looked at He Feng.

He thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "I do!"

He Feng reached out and stroked He Peng's head before saying, "I don't have too many requests. I just hope that you can live happily."

He Peng looked at He Feng. His eyes were filled with a maturity that was not found in people his age. "Father, don't worry! I'm very happy!"

"Aunt Fang is a good person! You won't lose out if you stay with her!" He Peng said to his father solemnly.

"You little brat!" He Feng could not help but laugh.

He Peng grinned and chuckled. "Dad, when will you move in with Aunt Fang?"

"Why? Do you dislike your dad?" He Feng glared at his son.

"Yeah! I used to live alone in this room! Now I have to squeeze in with you!" He Peng said with a pout.

He Feng raised his eyebrows. "Unfilial son!"

The father and son were talking and laughing, enjoying the rare father-son time.

Chapter 52: How Could They Sleep In Separate Rooms?

Ever since he took Wu Wei's statement and got in touch with Lin Bin, He Feng suddenly became very busy.

Although they lived under the same roof, Fang Ya almost did not see He Feng for two or three days in a row.

He Peng would occasionally send a message on behalf of He Feng, but the bottom line was that he could not go home today, but do not worry about him.

Shao Xiang had been allowed to leave the hospital. Fang Ya planned to bring her over to live with them, but was stopped by Wu Wei.

Wu Wei wanted to bring his mother over to take care of her, so Shao Xiang accepted it gladly.

Fang Ya knew that this was Shao Xiang's biggest wish, so she did not say anything more.

The days seemed to have returned to how they were a few months ago.

Fang Ya went back to work at the neighborhood committee every day, and after work, she went home to take care of her two children.

Although the days were dull, they were stable.

The large woman came over every now and then to gossip and share the latest news.