"He Feng, if you believe me..." Fang Ya hesitated. She did not know if she would make He Feng think that she was a lunatic by saying this.

He Feng looked at Fang Ya seriously. "Tell me! I believe you!"

He Feng's trust gave Fang Ya some comfort.

She turned to face He Feng. "I can't tell you how I know this, but please believe me, the person you're looking for is not in America."

When He Feng heard Fang Ya's words, he was first taken aback, but excitement quickly replaced that sensation.

His hunch was right, Fang Ya really knew!

He looked at Fang Ya seriously, his eyes wide open to capture the slightest change in her expression. "Then can you tell me where the person I'm looking for is?"

Fang Ya's expression became a little awkward.

She paused before saying, "I'm not sure now. I only know that he will appear in Port City in three months."

He Feng looked at Fang Ya's expression. After a long while, he let out a sigh of relief. "I believe you! I will send someone else to Port City to keep an eye on him."

"Thank you for telling me what you know!" He Feng thanked her sincerely.

Fang Ya was a little nervous. "Do you really believe me?"

He Feng grabbed Fang Ya's hand tightly. "I believe you, just like you believe me!"

Hearing He Feng's words, Fang Ya's tense heart finally relaxed.

Although the two of them had their own thoughts, they still had trust in each other and enjoyed the rare opportunities where they could spend time together.

The next day, He Feng and Fang Ya rushed to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get their marriage certificate.

The two of them went home and had a simple meal with their family. The marriage was considered official.

Although everything was simple, it was still a little too simple.

He Feng secretly swore in his heart that after this case was over, he would definitely give Fang Ya a perfect wedding!

Chapter 42: Did You Get Married?

The day after He Feng and Fang Ya got married, he went to the United States with his team.

Although Fang Ya had given He Feng a direction to investigate, they still had to make this trip to the United States.

This case was not their only concern. A few police officers who had been assisting in the case in the United States have encountered accidents, one after another.

After He Feng left, Fang Ya continued to bask in the same pace of life every day.

She liked the quiet life now. It was much better than her previous life, where she was constantly on the run for her life!

In her previous life, she had almost spent her whole life working hard for money.

However, in the end, she ended up on a hospital bed. She had no money to cure her illness and could only wait for death.

In this life, she wanted to live an open life, but she also wanted to live a carefree life.

Ever since the last time she stood up for Fang Ya, Little Wang seemed to have treated her differently.

She suddenly followed Fang Ya around all day long, greeting and treating her very affectionately.

Sister Niu occasionally heard Little Wang's slightly whiny voice, and she could not help but smooth out the goosebumps that sprouted all over her skin.