"I have something to discuss with you. Can we meet at my office?" Yu Qi asked.

"Oh, okay... Okay... Just give me 15 minutes. By the way, Miss Yu Qi, you can wait inside my room first." Song Tai said and agreed.

"Okay." Yu Qi nodded.

She ended the call. She went to Song Tai's room. She then had been greeted by a woman. Yu Qi remembered this woman. She pointed this woman as Song Tai's secretary.

"Miss Yu Qi, it has been a while since we see you have come here." The secretary there welcomed Yu Qi happily.

"Hello, Sister Lana." Yu Qi greeted Lan A Sing.

"Looking for Mr Song, right? Wait for a minute. I will call him." Lan A Sing wanted to call Song Tai but Yu Qi stopped her.

"No need for that. I have already called him before. He is at the mob demob area. Probably handling the herbs that have just arrived here." Yu Qi said. "By the way, Sister Lana can you give me all the files of the employees complete with their achievements? "

"But Miss Yu Qi, there is a long list."

Yu Qi just smiled. "Don't worry. I will be fine.

"Oh, okay." Lan A Sing quickly got the file.

'Master.' Aoi called Yu Qi.

'Done strolling around?' Yu Qi asked.

'Yeah.' Aoi answered happily.

Yu Qi caught that expression. 'So, what do you eat?'

'Eh... Master, I don't know what are you talking about ?' Aoi was playing dumb.

Yu Qi smirked. 'Oh, playing dumb in front? I will dock your amount of food.' This idiot needed to be threatened. The most effective thing was to threaten him by docking the food.

'Master, please don't be cruel. I will tell you... I will tell you.' It was indeed an effective way to threaten Aoi.

Aoi told everything that he experienced.

'But Master, I have heard something unpleasant.' Aoi words sparked the interest of Yu Qi.

'Hmm... Unpleasant? What did you hear about?'

'That... This company will be their family business.' Aoi said.

'Oh, interesting. Do you remember their faces?' Yu Qi's eyes narrowed.

'Yeah. I will transfer the memory to you.' Aoi nodded. He began to his eyes.

Both of them could share their memory if they wanted to. Aoi finished sharing his memories about that.

'Oh, they are very ambitious. But I really don't like others converting my things.' Yu Qi was grinning evilly. 'I will make them see what is the consequence of converting my things.'

Chapter 642 - 642: I Need To Do Some Major Cleaning

Lan A Sing returned and placed the disk in front of Yu Qi.

"Miss Yu Qi, this disk contains all the information about the employees in the factory." Lan A Sing said while her eyes constantly glanced to Aoi.

Aoi that laid down beside his master sensed something. Something that could make him shivered. It was something like he felt when she faced Song Ha Ting.

'An enemy.' Aoi stood up and stayed alerted. He already noticed that the feelings coming from this woman in front of Yu Qi.

Lan A Sing's eyes flashed a glint. 'Those eyes... Those ears... Those paws... I want to touch them.' She was excited to see such a nice dog.