💙4town💛

A/n: This was requested by @Naomidontknowher. Thank you so much, and please, if you have any more, please let me know, I appreciate it!

Aaron Z pov

"Y/n!!! COME ON LET'S GO!!" I yelled as I finished putting breakfast on the table.

"Oooo doughnuts!" Tae and T said as they went to grab one, "ah ah, no sugar, " I said, slapping their hands as they both pouted, as I looked down at my watch, and sighed, "COME ON Y/N LET'S GO! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS TODAY!" I yelled again as I sat down, "what's got you in a mood" Robaire said as I just rolled my eyes, "shut up, I didn't sleep well last night, and she's freaking deciding not to get up this morning" I said sitting back as the guy's looked at me.

"I'm up grumpy pants, calm down" y/n said sitting down, "really y/n, why can't you just wear something girly for once" Jesse said as she just rolled her eye's, "what's a matter with what I'm wearing, it's nice and comfortable" she said slouching, "it wouldn't kill you to at least dress pleasant for once" I said trying to add in, I love my sister with all my heart but seriously wouldn't it kill her to try and dress normal, as she just rolled her eye's and got up.

"All we're saying is that it would be nice to see you in colors and something nice, you're so beautiful and.." Tae started to as she just groaned, "all I'm hearing is blah, blah, blah" she said sticking her tounge out, as I went to say something I looked at my watch, "dammit where gonna be late" I said getting up, "I'm not needed in the recording studio until later, I can take her, if it's ok" T said as I nodded, "yeah, thank you" I said going to grab my keys, as I went to leave she just looked at me, "hey, I will pick you up from school by 3:30, ok, and we can go get some ice cream" I said as she nodded.

Y/n's pov
"Alright, go grab your backpack," T said as I nodded.

"So me and the guy's heard that your school is holding an 8th grade farewell dance, and the school asked.." T started to say, but I cut him off, "nope, not happening, " I said, looking outside the window, "oh come on why not" he said as I shook my head, as I saw us pulling up to the school as he parked.

"Wait, y/n!" He started to say as I cut him off again, "Bye" I said, slamming the door.

With 4town
3rd pov

"Are you serious? She really doesn't even want us there," Jesse asked as I nodded, "she's not even planning on going," T said as he sighed in defeat, "what am I going to do with her" Z said rubbing his face, "wow already 4:00pm" Robaire said, as Z eye's widened, "shit, shit" Z said looking for his keys, "what are you looking for" Tae asked, "I was supposed to pick her up by-" Z started to say as he heard a door open, "Don't worry about it" y/n said dropping her back pack, "y/n, I am sorry, so sorry, time just went by and I-" he started to say, until y/n just shook her head, "forgot, don't, I know you forgot, I'm just gonna go work on homework" she said as she walked away, as Z just sighed.

Aaron Z's pov

"Hey, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to forget" I started to say as y/n just shook there head, "just forget about it ok, it's not like it matters" she said not looking up at me, "it does, listen I haven't been the greatest brother, and I'm sorry for that, I think it's just hard, your getting older, getting out of middle school, I just can remember from when you were little, running around playing, it's hard for me to see you growing up" I said as she chuckled and smiled, "you know, I wasn't planning on going to the dance, but I've kind of changed my mind" she said while smiling at me as I let out chuckle, "come here" I said hugging her as she returned the hug, "I love you y/n" I said kissing the top of her head, "love you too Z" y/n said as we both looked at the night sky.

A/n

Thank you so much for the request. i enjoy them!! If you have any more, let me know!!