Chapter 9: It All Unveils

Start from the beginning

"I simply cannot wait until you become mine," he whispers and I feel myself pull away.

"I do not understand, why me? I do not hold any power for your benefit," I tell him and he lets out an evil chuckle.

"Oh,  June...June...June, you do not know a single thing do you?" he tells me  in a mocking manner and I feel myself back away from him.

"What do you want?" I ask with some courage but Andrew does not frown he is still smiling until he gets up.

"Isn't  it obvious June? I want you," and with that, he pushes me onto the  couch before towering over me. His grip is strong and his weight is too  heavy, I can't push him off no matter how hard I try. He begins by  kissing my neck with so much hunger and I gag at the sudden impact, I  can barely feel myself breathing as he is doing these things to me. His  hand is really close to my thigh until he grabs it and I wince in pain.

I've never felt so much fear in my life and for once I want to control my life.

I want to beat the hell out of this thing and my fear is suddenly replaced with anger.

I  feel my blood boil as Andrew is doing as he pleases with me and a red  light begins to flash across the room. I do not know where it is coming  from until I get a look at myself.

Something  under my dress is glowing and Andrew suddenly backs off. I look at the  amulet with the eye and it is glowing a red color then I look at Andrew  who's shocked expression changes back into his sinister one.

"Be  a good girl June and give that amulet to me," he suddenly tells me but  my legs respond for once and I am running outside of the manor. Nothing  is going through my head, the only thing I can think of is running as  fast as my legs can take me.

I suddenly take out the shrinking potion Manny had given me and in one quick sip I finish it and I suddenly become small.

Where to go?

Where to go?

Then  my mind goes to the free zone and I am suddenly running there, I don't  know if I am being followed but I safely make it inside the drainage  hole before climbing my way up the stairs and into the vent. I don't  know how I know the way exactly but I find myself banging on the doors  of the safe zone. Tears are pouring out of my eyes and I want to escape  into nana's embrace once more.

The  doors open and I am met with Jack who is giving me a confused look  until I drop cold into his arms. I am sobbing into his cape while  clenching tightly onto it, he seems more confused than anything else  until nana comes next to him along with Amber, Valentina, Manny, and  Hunter.

"June what has happened?" nana asks me and I let go of Jack to look at her.

"He...he..."  but the words are stuck in my throat and the tears won't stop coming, I  am not allowed to explain myself since the roof begins to shake  uncontrollably. Pieces of rubble and dust begin to fall and everyone is  sent into a panic.

"What is going on?!" Valentina exclaims.

"He is here," nana says and I feel my color drain, he'd found us.

The  roof shakes for a good couple of seconds until it is ripped off  completely revealing Andrew who is looking at us with a sinister smile.

"So," he begins and I am horror-stricken at the sight of his monstrous glare.

"This is where you hid them," he tells nana but she seems unfazed by his sinister looks on the contrary to all of us.

"Let them be, they have no use to you," she tells him but he rubs his chin as if trying to decide what to do with all of us.