Gasps and sobs started to fill the room. My eyes brimmed with tears. "He raped me they both did". I looked down at my lap the tears silently falling from my face. "I was crying and telling them that it hurt but they just told me to shut up and that I deserve it. After they left my parents went to their room and I just stayed on the counter crying and thinking why I didn't have a better life. I saw a knife across the kitchen, I took it and I just stared between my wrist and the knife. I didn't do it though. I just went straight to bed crying myself to sleep. When I went to school in the morning the teachers had been discussing and they decided that I was going to go into grade 10 and I was over the moon. It obviously had to be destroyed with the regular beating. At night I snuck outside to the park and I fell asleep on the bench. I was woken up by a man and I screamed and tried to run away, but he grabbed me by my arm. I muttered under my breath please don't hurt me please don't hurt me and he looked at me as if I was crazy. He told me that he wasn't going to hurt me and for some reason I believed him. He had a very strong british accent. He asked me if I was okay and I just nodded in reply and he asked me if I wanted to go to his house and get some food I was sceptical but there was probably nothing worse than what I had already experience so I just went with it. He started to walk away so I followed him. We came up to a car and he told me to get in. I got in and we drove for around 10 minutes. We step out of the car and I see a huge mansion. I follow the guy in and he goes in to some dining room. He calls out a name and a women comes out and he tells her something. I didn't hear but he just told me to sit down. He asked for my name and I told him and then he told me his name was James. He asked me what I was doing outside but before I could say anything the women came back with two plates. This was the first proper meal I have ever actually had. After we ate he told me that I could come back any time I wanted and I was surprise because I had just met him. But for some weird reason he felt like someone I could really trust. He gave me the address of the house. We went back into the car and he dropped me off at the park and I went back home. I was awoken by a sharp pain in my back. I opened my eyes and I saw my parents with a whip. I started wailing and sobbing. They hit me everywhere and told me that I was a burden. I was suppose to go to school that day but instead I just kept walking. I walked right past the school and into the park. I looked down at the paper with the address and maybe it was the right thing. I got up and walked the distance. It was a good 35 minutes. I got to the house but it had a gate around it. There was a buzzer but I was too short to reach it so. I had to jump. I jumped multiple times and on the last try I got the buzzer to ring. It was answered immediately and some dude answered I just said my name was grace and before I could say anything else the gates opened. I was surprized but I went through the gate and at the main entrance there was some boy. He came up to me and told me that he would direct me to james. We went in and walked up some stairs and the boy knocked on a door. A voice from inside told him to come in so I just followed behind. James saw me and his eyes widened. He came up to me and asked what was wrong but I just started crying. He brought me into a hug and I just kept on sobbing. Next thing I know I'm waking up in an unknown room what was more surprizing was the fact the bed was so soft. When I got out of the bed I saw that it had blood on it. I looked down on my pants and saw it also had blood on it. I thought that I was dying. I rushed out of the room and trying looking for anyone. I bumped into someone and it sent me to the floor. When I looked up it was the same women who served me the other day. She apologize and started to walk away but I stopped her and told her that I was dying. She gave me a confused look but then I turned around to show her all the blood. When I turned back round she was laughing. She told that I wasn't dying but I had got my period. Before I could ask her what it was she grabbed my hand and showed me to a room. She told me to stay there she went behind something and then she came out with a pair of underwear and a packet of something. She told me all about periods and stuff and told me how not everyone's is the same. She then gave me a little demonstration on how to apply pads. So I went to the bathroom and put the pad on. When I came back she asked me if I wanted to go to the kitchen for a snack and I nodded. Just as we were going to make our way out james opens the door looking scared as hell. He asked me why I was here but just as I was going to say something the lady told her that I got my period and he just nodded his head. He came up to me and asked me if it was okay if he held my hand and I said yes. He took my hand and I waved bye to the lady. He took me to some office with a couch and he sat me down on it. He asked me what I was doing here and I hesitated to tell him but all of sudden I was sitting there spilling my heart. James asks me where I live and I tell him the address. He takes my hand and we go to his car. We drive up to my house and he tells me to stay in the car. I was nervous and also curious with what was happening. He goes into the house since the door is never locked which is stupid. 15 minutes later he comes out with blood on his knuckles. He gets back into the car and tells me that I won't have to live with them anyone. I was so happy but then I asked where I was going to live and he was a bit hesitant with this part but he said that if I was comfortable I could live with him. I said yes. Let me just fast forward a bit when I was ten I graduated high-school and started university. I did eventually tell veronica and marcus about my life and they have been there for me since. While I was in university James taught me ways to protect myself. He taught me how to use a gun and basically everything I know today. He also taught veronica and marcus. When I was 12 I started my own business my fashion line. When I was 13 I started my own mafia and started making paintings. And during that time I was learning how to do tattoos. When I was 14 I created my own jewellery line and my own tech company. I did a tattoo on my self and then I just started adding more as the years past. When I was 15 I was umm kidnapped for 3 months by Richard walker and during that time I was abused like when I was younger and I was umm raped. When I was finally saved I found out I was pregnant. I did decide to keep it and i got blessed with 2 beautiful baby boys. But when I did get saved I didn't see james again i tried looking for him but its just like he didn't want to be found"

I look around in everyone's eyes and I see that they have all have teary eyes. "What are you guys all sad about". Just as i said that grey engulfed me into a hug. "Its okay grey I'm fine, this all happen a while ago". He releases me from the hug and I give him a kiss on the cheek