s e v e n - part II

Start from the beginning

Oh, jeez.

And that's the indication of defeat.

Even though I refuse to say that the voice inside my head is somewhat won in this I'm afraid that I had to admit that, she's right.

Even though I least and hardly try, the memory of his expression was more than visible like it wasn't a flashback. Like it was happening right before my eyes.

I like you, James.

What the hell?

This is what you call, personal brutality. I sighed for maybe the thousandth time and I was curious that why I still have oxygen inside of me.

I mean, His soul-piercing eyes, soft luscious lips, thick eyebrows and always gelled-up hair.

Oh will you just shut up?

Uhm... no.

Well how can I make you shut up?

By trying not to speak with yourself... Duh.

I mentally face-palmed myself for being such a moronic person. How can I even stop on talking with myself for even just a sec?

~*~*~

"Oh, Tom! Stop!" I sprinted all over the park with the three boys chasing me and Tom squirting--with his watergun--water in any place of my body that he can target.

"No can do. We promised for this to be fun for you so... we're just fulfilling the promise." Josh screamed while grasping tightly his own watergun. How the hell did they even kept those from me? Am I really that oblivious?

I mean... yeah.

Oh, for the last time. Shut the fuck up!

I hid around the back of the store in the side of the pool we were playing at, and look at the corner to see them looking at different directions, trying to know where I am. I smirked when they head in the wrong dirrection.

When I saw that the coast is clear, I wandered my eyes more into the swarm of seniors walking, and talking and doing different kinds of things until my eyes caught with something.

Those familiar dark brown eyes.

That look of annoyance.

That crinkle of his forhead.

I therefore announce that I saw him. The one and only, James.

Before I could stop my feet from following where he was headed, my feet kind of had the mind of it's own.

First.

Second.

Third.

And felt someone grab my forearm from behind and spin me around. When I faced him, it was the trio chasing me around with the most evilish-grin you could find in a thousand miles.

They nodded at each other, kind of like agreeing to something that I didn't know about and before I could protest, Tom, as the tallest and who has the bigger muscles than the three of them, threw me to his shoulders.

"Put me the hell down, Tom!" I screamed, maybe to his ear.

"Uhh... No." Before they all snickered.

I squirmed because I was uncomfortable, well because I was not really fully clothed, I was being carried by a male, and lastly, I don't know why the hell he's carrying me.

We halfly gathered a crowd as we walk by, maybe thinking that, why is he carrying her? or are they together?

The look of annoyance suffocates my face and I stare blankly as we walk by. Even though I was being embarrassed by these three, I'm going to steady my ground. My cheeks are warm and pinkish, my brows are furrowed and my lips are sealed into a thin line. Such irritation.