Zuzu!

"Zuzu, wake up!!"

I let out a groan and roll over

"Zuzu, he's coming soon, please wake up!" I could hear the worry in her voice.

I sit up, rubbing my eyes. It's been around 6 years since AFO abandoned me. He left me with a cruel group of people that do experiments on people. Eri came about 6 months ago. When she first met me, she was afraid, but slowly she realized that I was in the same boat as her. Most days someone comes and takes me to the lab, but today the head of the lab was coming to see how we were progressing. 

"Zuzu, I-I'm scared," Eri says.

I quickly wrap one of my wings around her. Pulling her into a hug. I wish I could tell her everything was going to be okay, but to be honest I couldn't. For one thing everything was not okay, and for another I couldn't speak, I could barely get any sound out at all. They did this to me. Years of torture, slowly fried my vocal cords and my throat. Any sound I try to make winds up causing a lot of pain and sometimes even blood.

Right as Eri started to relax, the door to our cell was unlocked. Entering was a tall man wearing over sized clothes and a bird beak, that covered half his face. (Y'all already know who it is)

"Hello freaks," he says.

I let out a low growl, pulling Eri closer to me, keeping her hidden from this man.

"Now, now, 53 lets not be rude." he says. I hated that name, that the name they gave me when I first came here, Experiment 53, also known as the most dangerous of the experiments. "You know better than to provoke your master."

I felt my ears flatten at the sound of master. He's right, if I do anything to anger him, I'm sent to chamber that's far away from Eri. Anything thing they do to me in that chamber, does nothing to me, but being away from Eri, angers me. That gives them free will to do anything to Eri.

"Come along 53, it's time to go," he says.

I look down at Eri, she gave me a small nod, and let go.

"I'll be okay, you go," She says walking back to the makeshift bed.

I standing up and head to the door. Overhaul and I walk to the lab together, guessing he wants to see the 'pain' that they bestow upon me. In the lab there is a bed in the middle of the room. The bed had straps all along it, to hold who ever sits in it still.

(Kind of like this, but there isn't a window and the room is white instead of blueish green

(Kind of like this, but there isn't a window and the room is white instead of blueish green. There is also more to this room, that is just to show the bed.)

I walk over to the bed, laying down, with my arms resting one the rods. A few of the guards came to the bed and strapped me in. Making it a bit to tight for comfort. Overhaul stays along the edge of the room, watching from a distance. One of the scientists comes up to me with a mask. She puts it on me and I start to inhale the gas. The effect of the gas immediately takes place. I go back to when I first came here.

Flashback - 6 years ago, same room

A man had pushed me into the room. I kept crying for them to let me go. He picks me up and practically slams me on the bed. Strapping me to it.

"Let me go! Please!" a young Izuku yells.

He continues to fight the restraints until someone new comes into view.

"Now, now, what's with all the yelling?" The new man says.

I look over to see a man with a bird beak covering his mouth.

"Sir! Please help me!" I yell, tears rolling down my face.

"Dear boy, I can't help you." he says, "Cause this is where you belong. A freak like you deserves this." 

"W-what?"

"From now on you will be known as experiment 53. You can forget that stupid name you had before." he says "it's unneeded. And you can call me master from now on."

With that he left the room. A woman came up with a mask, putting on my face. With the help of her other hand she was able to keep it there. Slowly the gas took effect.

And I was back on the same table, slowly loosing feeling in my limbs.

"There you go 53. It'll all be over soon," The lady says walking away from me to start the tests and what I see as some mild discomfort.

What felt like hours later, I was shoved into the same room I was in before. Barely able to lift my head up.

"Zuzu!!" Eri yells running up to me.

I use all my energy to lift my head up and show that I was okay. She helps me move back to our little spot in the room. That had a few blankets and pillows, also some food, a very little amount but it's food.

"Zuzu, will you be okay?" She asks, as I rest my head on the pile of pillows I've turned into my nest.

I slowly nod my head and lift up one of my wings. Allowing her to climb in and have the safety and comfort of being hidden from the world. I'll get you out of here Eri....I promise.

"Zuzu!"

____________________________________________________________________

Hey Author here, when I'm writing these, if you see any mistakes let me know, I'm always trying to do better at writing my stories. Plus I write these through out the day, at least this story I have been, publish them, and then I go back and reread the entire story start to finish to do a full edit, so if you go and read this story one day and go back to reading it the next there might be a changes in the story, and some helpful pointers to help with the flow of the story. I hope you enjoy! (this note will always be at the bottom of this story, that way I always have an author's note, I might ad a few things every now and then to let you all know important things.)

Also 919 words!!!!