I pulled my hands off her and headed to the double swing door. Suddenly I felt a sudden cramp in my belly. I screamed in pain and dropped to my knees.

"Arghh! It hurts! Vi-" The pain attacked me again, this time I curled myself to lessen the pain. My breath is getting heavier along with the hotness increasing in my body. No way- my heat is not supposed to be today.

I looked up to see Vivianne looking down at me, smirking. Why is this bitch smirking at me?! I'm having a life crisis here!

She reaches down running her fingertips over my clothed stomach, rubbing it slowly down almost to my core. She giggles softly at my desperate state.

"You're so cute Y/N, I should have done this plan sooner. Taking my sweet revenge on you-" I cut her off by kicking her in the belly, she let out a grunt and held her stomach. I sat myself attempting to stand up with shaky legs.

"What are you planning, you crazy bitch! Stay away from me!" I screamed, I can't fight with my current state. I'm too weak to make an attack.

She laughed insanely, "Oh, do not worry, I don't plan to hurt you yet. I just want to make you down on your knees for me!" She walks slowly in my direction, with that unhinged smile on her lips.

I panicked and moved back slowly until I bumped the wall behind me. Vivianne gripped my collar and land a couple of punches to my stomach. I dropped to my knees and let out a hard cough. My spit made a puddle on the floor.

And the worst part of it. I'm turned on by this. There's no way I feel turned on by pain. This is absurd. "I'm not done yet, little puppy," I grunted and kept my head down. I clenched my fist in anger. I can't fight her and it frustrates me. My palm probably bleeding from the pressure.

She doesn't even let me recover myself, and landed a kick in the stomach several times. Now I was coughing blood, I spit them out to get the metallic taste out of my mouth. My moans now changed from grunts that were caused by my pain.

"Oh my, look at your state. So helpless and vulnerable." She grabbed a fistful of my hair and force me to sit on my knees. She gripped my hair harder to make me face her crotch.

"You know what to do, puppy." She said sternly, her voice filled with authority. I whimpered when she rubbed the bulge on my face, the precum leaking through her boxers and skirt.

I take my hands to her boxers slowly pulling them down, she kicked them off somewhere in the room and moaned when my lips 'accidentally' kissed the pinkish tip of the massive shaft.

"Don't make me wait like last time Y/N." I gulped and slowly took the cock with my mouth. Pushing myself slowly until I reached half of the cock, I looked up to see Vivianne biting her lips with her tensed-up muscles on her body. She's holding in her moans.

I braced myself to take all of her inches in my mouth. I gagged slightly at the tip of her cock hitting my throat, my drool making a puddle on the floor and her cock.

I repeated the same back-and-forth movement hoping that she'll cum and this will end faster.

"Ahh- fuck! Y/N your mouth is so good! I bet your pussy tastes better." She removed herself from me making the sound 'pop'. She picks me up and dropped me down on the gym mattress. I bounced slightly from the effect.

"W-what are you doing?" I stutter and backed away from her. Ignoring the discomfort in my abdomen. She crawled closer to me and pulled my panties down. She throws them away somewhere in the room.

"Can't you see? I'm fucking you of course." I watched her as she looked over me, her fingers running over my hardened clit.

It was still sensitive due to my heat. I let out an almost inaudible moan that came out as a flustered sigh. My cheeks are flushed, hoping she wouldn't notice. She did.

Her fingers cupped my pussy, her thumb now rubbing around the clit in slow circles. I gulped and took in shaky breaths, watching her teasing my aroused pussy. She leaned closer to me and pressed a kiss to my lips. I gladly accept the kiss, and the kiss quickly turned into a heated one.

Suddenly she pushed two digits inside me, her fingers begin to fuck into me, and moans and pants came out of me. My walls squeezed on her fingers, and her other hand pinched the swollen bud on my chest.

"Please...harder.." I moan out for her, and my breathing increases. Her bony fingers curled inside my pussy and pressed at my sweet spot. My toes curl as I let out another moan, her fingers making a scissors motion inside my heat.

She pulled her fingers out from my aching pussy. Her fingers glistened with my juices around them. I whined in need, and the pain in my core increased by seconds. I need her cock inside me now.

She smirked at my desperate state, my legs spread showing a full view of my pussy, juices leaking out and drenching the mattress. I pushed myself towards her crotch, where the massive rod stood proudly.

"Calm down, puppy. You'll get your reward" I instantly moaned at the pet name, and she flipped me to lie on my stomach, pulling my ass up in the air, and spreading my pussy entrance to make it easy for her cock.

The head pushed me in slowly, she pushed forward slightly filling me up with her cock an inch at a time until our hips connected.

She waited a moment for me to adjust the size. Her hands squeezed my waist and she began to thrust herself inside me slowly. My juices coated her cock making it easier for her to thrust into me.

I could feel her member sliding in and out against my clenching walls. She dug her nails into my waist and a grunt came out from her.

She pulled back and slammed her length into my hot cunt. I bit my lips in pleasure as she relentlessly fucked me. Every thrust of her dick sent an amazing pleasure through both of us.

A pressure built up in my lower stomach as her thrust increased. The pressure finally collapsed and my cunt tightened and throbbed on her cock. She fucked me harder as I rode out my orgasm.

Finally, she released her cum inside of me. She pushed her member as deep as she could, wanting to fill up my womb. She rested her cock inside of me for a minute before pulling it out.

My eyes feel heavy and tired from the mind-blowing orgasm. I peeked over at Vivianne, she took a wet tissue out of her pocket and starts cleaning my body. Removing the sweat and cum on my body.

My eyes couldn't stay awake any more. I closed my eyes in exhaustion and fell into a deep slumber.

A/N: There might be part 3 (ending).